Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Hello All. New here. My story in short is took fin for 15 years and stopped taking it 2 years ago. I started to get most of my symptoms (fatigue, tinnitus, low libido, anxiety, dry skin, blurred vision and some more) the last year on it. I was also taking 900 mg of caffeine from pre-workout. I stopped caffeine so far for 4 years now. To sum it up I went to my holistic doctor and I did a saliva test for adrenals i February and it was pretty much perfect. Where before on fin my cortisol was double over the range. So we checked my Thyroid and Free T3, Free T4, TSH or all in range but Reverse T3 was double over the range a year ago. Free T3/ Reverse T3 ratio was 3 where you want it over 20. So I am taking compound T3 5mcg and went up in 5mcg increments per week to 60mcg then went back down to 5mcg where I still take now. This was done for about 1 year now. My temps average from the 3 measurements per day is 97.9 - 98.2. I still have hypo like symptoms. Now I found this forum and see the success with the herbs and lifestyle changes that others are doing and want to do this also. I placed an order for 5 of the herbs now and will order more in two weeks. My question is can I take the herbs and still take my T3 med or I was thinking is to stop the T3 and do the herb cycle. I already workout and diet is it check (chicken, sweet potatoes, veg, fruits, protein powder). I'm 43 6 foot 215 pounds. I did some bodybuilding competition shows in my younger years. I will do at least a 3 week juice feast. I know I'm rambling on but want to kick this crap in the butt now and excited to start.
    Welcome! Feel free to start your own thread.

To answer your question though, I wouldn't stop taking thyroid meds just because you start the herb cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'd lower your dosage down to 5mg and see how that helps you. Work your way back up if you feel you need to. Glad the glycine is working well for you.
    Did today man!

Didn't really feel any different during the day, HOWEVER, I think I may have yawned less than I normally do today...

ANDDDDDDDD... I've been noticing that I've been getting this sharp, quick kind of pain, well... idk... it's such a light pain that it's almost hard to describe... let's just say I've felt like I could feel some kind of quick jolt going on in my balls at random times of the day. So anyways, I had a look at the goods just a few minutes ago AND LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN MATES, MY JANK WAS HANGIN PRETTY LOWWWWWWWWWW!! LOW & GIRTHY I SAY!

SO, this could be progress. Iunno. Facial skin quality still shit, but hey, hopefully more good things to come soon! Only 4 days in here!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Hello All. New here. My story in short is took fin for 15 years and stopped taking it 2 years ago. I started to get most of my symptoms (fatigue, tinnitus, low libido, anxiety, dry skin, blurred vision and some more) the last year on it. I was also taking 900 mg of caffeine from pre-workout. I stopped caffeine so far for 4 years now. To sum it up I went to my holistic doctor and I did a saliva test for adrenals i February and it was pretty much perfect. Where before on fin my cortisol was double over the range. So we checked my Thyroid and Free T3, Free T4, TSH or all in range but Reverse T3 was double over the range a year ago. Free T3/ Reverse T3 ratio was 3 where you want it over 20. So I am taking compound T3 5mcg and went up in 5mcg increments per week to 60mcg then went back down to 5mcg where I still take now. This was done for about 1 year now. My temps average from the 3 measurements per day is 97.9 - 98.2. I still have hypo like symptoms. Now I found this forum and see the success with the herbs and lifestyle changes that others are doing and want to do this also. I placed an order for 5 of the herbs now and will order more in two weeks. My question is can I take the herbs and still take my T3 med or I was thinking is to stop the T3 and do the herb cycle. I already workout and diet is it check (chicken, sweet potatoes, veg, fruits, protein powder). I'm 43 6 foot 215 pounds. I did some bodybuilding competition shows in my younger years. I will do at least a 3 week juice feast. I know I'm rambling on but want to kick this crap in the butt now and excited to start.
    Please keep this thead on topic.

Start a new thread in the Propecia section.

And Welcome.

I've moved this post to the appropriate space....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-19-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anything new to report on this?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Anything new to report on this?
    Business as usual at 5mg a day. I definitely think it adds some mental sharpness, good feeling, and relaxation effects.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Business as usual at 5mg a day. I definitely think it adds some mental sharpness, good feeling, and relaxation effects.
    I've toned my dose down as well....around 6 or 7mgs. I think 15mg was just a bit too high....

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've toned my dose down as well....around 6 or 7mgs. I think 15mg was just a bit too high....
    No doubt. I put a maximum on 7mg lol.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No doubt. I put a maximum on 7mg lol.
    I won't go higher then 7.3659 mg

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

I won't go higher then 7.3659 mg
    That's a hell of a dropper you've got there chief!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

That's a hell of a dropper you've got there chief!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    You know it sport

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk