Thread: 5a-DHP

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDN, question for you.

I drank a while back from now... maybe a month or so ago. Do you think another cleanse is necessary if someone drinks or should they just keep pushing through

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    CDN, question for you.

I drank a while back from now... maybe a month or so ago. Do you think another cleanse is necessary if someone drinks or should they just keep pushing through
    dude if you have energy to drink alcohol and deal with a hangover and the liver/body stress on top of PFS you must not be that bad at all or even have PFS lol...

There is not point in drinking alcohol at all in recovering for PFS. If you want the allopreg increase just use glycine/gelatin or 5a-dhp, no need for alcohol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    dude if you have energy to drink alcohol and deal with a hangover and the liver/body stress on top of PFS you must not be that bad at all or even have PFS lol...

There is not point in drinking alcohol at all in recovering for PFS. If you want the allopreg increase just use glycine/gelatin or 5a-dhp, no need for alcohol.
    I suffered from PFS in weird ways man.

Like I still function pretty normally, and I could even go out and drink and destroy myself in 2 nights almost just like I used to.

But afterwards, it would feel like the eye bags under my eyes were somehow strained or causing me pain... and i'd feel horrible.

Anyways, no worries telling me not to drink. I'm really trying to give it a go now because I really want to get better now, and I know my failure to refrain from drinking was one thing CDN really used to harp on me about in why I probably wasn't going to recover as well/quick as I could. I really want to give this thing a solid shot soon here... and I'm even considering finally taking the prohormones. I want this disease out of my life for good.