User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys - sorry for all my single questions, i will stop with that now. i appreciate your answers!
    I will show you my protocol and then just wanna hear a "yes with that protocol you will beat PFS" or "no there are some mistakes, fx.......".

I started with a 14 days juice feast, and have now followed this protocol for 3 weeks.

Herbs:
    I rotate 7 herbs right now, but i will go up to 21.

Exersice:
    1 hour intense workout every day, so i do carb backload everyday.
    HIIT training - 2 times pr week.
    15 minuttes meditation every day.

Diet:
    Breakfast = Paleo bread, vegetables, 2-3 eggs, cheese, beef salami and natural youghurt with honey, almonds, raisind and 1 banana
    Lunch = Vegetables, meat/fish
    Right after gym = A shake with 0,5 l milk, 100% peanutbutter, almonds, 1 banana, 1 scoop chokolate protein and 100 gram organic gluten free oats(carb backloading).
    Dinner = Meat/fish, vegetables, rice/potatoes(carb backloading)
    Snacks during the day = Nuts, raisins, vegetables, fruit, cheese, 1 glas of juice every morning - NOT FROM CONCENTRATE, and a lot of water.
    when i eat on a restaurant, then i order meat, salad and rice/potatoes(carb backloading).
    My vegetables are often carrots, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, onion etc. And sometimes i buy them organic, but now always, when i have enough money for the rest of the month. Then i do.

Other lifestyle:
    Paraben and parfume free shampoo, body shower, and bodylotion.
    Only parfume on t-shirt, and sometimes hair wax.
    Every day after gym i start with 1 minute under ice cold water, its a nice feeling after. My plan is to start with ice cold showers after gym everyday and normal showers in the morning.
    Avoid masturbation.

What do you guys think? :-)
    Last edited by PeterA; 05-16-2017 at 05:22 AM.