Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Thanks buddy.

I'm ready for the ups and downs, it will be better than being in limbo with no fluctuations.

I'm confident that I can manage to stay on the straight and narrow, which is the hard part as I have a history of self sabotage but now I have made an oath with myself from new years that I wlll do whatever it takes to reclaim my former self and then some.

This fast has already toughened me up and shown improvements can be made from small details and cleaning up. I done short fasts before but never beyond a week and would usually stop when it got too tough but I somehow managed to go through the bad stage this time and feeling so much more clarity and confidence already.

I expect another dip in mood as my body goes to work on internal cleansing and repair before the end of it, but I'm definitely seeing it out for the 2 week duration.

Also what is helping is to learning to be grateful over the little things and be thankful that I am in a situation where I can juice and buy organic materials to feed my body.

What got me out of the initial crash and pstd was realising there are people going through all types of traumas/injuries and they still fight on. A marine might become paralysed, another person lose their sight, or there are many sadly who over night become victim to a type of cancer. I've personally seen people get into a accident, fall into coma's and then come out in a vegetable state where they cannot do anything for themselves.

So I reminding myself now that even though I have to plough through these obstacles to get back my health, at least I have the opportunity to do so and it can always be worse.
Well coming from somebody else who always seemed to be into self-sabotage, if I did it anyone can do it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk