Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys.

@durantia I'm hoping it's not just a feeling of being taller, but instead actually is a gain in bone size.

While there are some psychological aspects to pfs, I know for me personally and think that most guys really do experience a physical change in height and overall bone size.

I wont chalk things up to the mind's perception, as this might cause laziness and procrastination. It certainly did in my case. Over time the physical reality grew worse.

I don't think it serves anyone to downplay the very harsh truth of every hormone being turned off, including HGH and the fact that PFS causes perhaps several other issues with bone metabolism. Last I checked, even the foundation didn't mention this let alone any so called doctors.

So to any new people, I suggest you get on top of things immediately at the first signs. It all happens (the deterioration) slowly. Don't end up with the skeletal structure of an out of shape 70 year old or a k-pop star and then wonder if ur ever gonna get it back. As you can see there is no straight answer of this aspect coming back.

I just need to make that clear.
So everyone has the best chance to recover.
What I'm talking about definitely isn't psychological. I get taller and I get better jaw structure, a bigger nose, and bigger stronger teeth during upswings. At this point, most of my life is an upswing of sorts, but these changes are still detectable to my highly trained eye.