User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post man, love that you took the time to write it all down. Was nothing worse for me in the beginning than to start reading through all these stories just to gain only a little bit out of it here and there, or ending up clueless who did what to heal. Heading to the next, and the next and the next, just gathering small bits^^

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Great post man, love that you took the time to write it all down. Was nothing worse for me in the beginning than to start reading through all these stories just to gain only a little bit out of it here and there, or ending up clueless who did what to heal. Heading to the next, and the next and the next, just gathering small bits^^
    I'll make it easy for you.....simply follow what is written and there is no "gathering" that you have to do....at all. There is no reason you should be clueless as to "who did what to heal" because what they did is ALL there on the website. You realize he just summarized the TMO regimen for the most part, right?

And one of the very last pages of the website which is right here Quick Start Guide | Total Male Optimization does the same thing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-03-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'll make it easy for you.....simply follow what is written and there is no "gathering" that you have to do....at all. There is no reason you should be clueless as to "who did what to heal" because what they did is ALL there on the website. You realize he just summarized the TMO regimen for the most part, right?

And one of the very last pages of the website which is right here Quick Start Guide | Total Male Optimization does the same thing.
    CD maan of course I know that now, but back then, especially with my brain being totally fried and in the gutter it wasn't that easy to just accept what is beneficial and what not(I still kept doing the FULL TMO-protocol right from the start).
    I've complimented your stuff here numerous times, it's great work. When I got pfs I just wanted to find people saying this helped or that helped, or I'm doing this and that. Like a kid who needs to get shit repeated again and again till he gets it stuck into his head. I was a scared kiddo, now I'm back to feeling like a responsible grown-up man.