Hi, guys,

I am determined to get out of this PFS hellhole and get better. I would like to hear your opinions about the protocol I have created. So far I am continuing with the symptoms I mentioned above and perhaps one of the worst is the incredibly strong pain in the penis.

I have realized that the doctors are not going to help me get out of this hell, I have spent days crying and lying in bed because I don't recognize myself in the mirror, the skin is extremely dry, my face is much thinner and I don't look like the same person. My hands are full of wrinkles and my skin is like an old man's all over my body. So I have to reset and start the protocol again, I don't want to go on like this and the improvement stories here are really giving me confidence to get out of it.

What I've done of the protocol so far:
Heavy weights four times a week
HIIT (sprints) twice a week
Water fasting (two days and I plan to do another one longer than 5 days)

Supplements that I want to take after finishing the fast for more days:

AM:
daily herb (Tongkat Ali, Tribulus and I would like to include 5 more that may have benefits on my skin and bone growth)
Magnesium
Marine collagen
Vitamin E
Hyaluronic acid
Vitamin D
Coenzyme Q10
Carnitine and arginine (for penile fibrosis)
Fish Oil
Post training protein shake
Creatine and Sorghum daily in order to increase 5AR
DIM (oestrogens)

PM:
Intestinal capsules
Butyrate

Diet:
So far I have been on a paleo-diet, however it is causing me to lose a lot of weight. Because one of the symptoms of the crash has been fat and muscle loss I don't know if I should start with carbohydrates.

In the mornings I usually drink a lemon and apple juice and in the evenings a beet juice. I eat a lot of vegetables and meats but I don't reach the minimum of calories I should to gain weight (3000 kcal). I would also like to eat my meals with an intermittent fasting protocol (16:8).

Finally, I got the androhard I ordered, I plan to do a 6 week cycle with 8 pumps per day when I finish my first month of herb rotation.

Thank you all for your support and welcome to this forum. And excuse me since English is not my native language.