User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Yea I thought you would have similar test results bro. I may be wrong but from what I understand the hormones work by triggering the neurotransmitters to produce.
    I know you said you weren't gonna mess with the neurotransmitters but what I would recommend is sorghum and glycine. I'm due to try sorghum admittedly but lots of people have had success with it, whereas I am very happy with the glycine (it's also in the protocol). Both stimulate allopregnanolone which will boost GABA.

Good luck with your progress tho man. How is the brain fog like right now?
    Nice, I’ll give those a shot then. I’m going to predict right now that they make me feel bad, seems to be how things usually go for me, but you never know. I’ve been meaning to try glycine for some time, but I’ve seen some horror stories. How do you get sorghum? Through food? GABA is definitely something I need to get more of.

Brain fog is my primary symptom of pfs. I had it to the most severe degree. It’s gotten better but SLOWLY. Things I’m beginning to notice are my memories slowly coming back little by little, my vision improving slowly, dreams starting to return, I still feel detached from the world but not as bad. My last cycle of Ultra Hard was when things really started to turn the corner for the best. It was clear and obvious. I’m guessing it was the kick of neurosteroids. I work in accounting now that I’ve graduated and took some time off, and I’m good at my job, whereas a year and a half ago there’s no way I would have been able to do my job due to brain fog.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-05-2021 at 02:43 PM.