User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey figured I would an update. Won’t do those frequently but it’s gonna serve as a reminder when I’m in a downswing. It will also give new guys an idea of the progression, rather than simply posting a recovery post at the end.

In the last week I hung out with 3 different group of friends, and honestly mentally it felt like prePFS. I was relaxed, cracking jokes and had fun. When people asked why I wasn’t drinking I just said it’s because I’m on antibiotics for the summer. People didn’t give a fuck.

Coopersock’s recovery post really resonated when I was with my friends this afternoon: even if I have PFS, I can have fun with people. Life doesn’t end with PFS, and PFS seems like a much bigger deal when you stay at home focusing on it. Covid clearly doesn’t help, so I would advise people to just dive into plans and hobbies, it really makes you understand that although you are clearly not where you need to be, you are still closer to it than you think.

And damn, the protocol sure works physically lol . One of my friend sees a girl from Tinder and she came with 6 of her friends, we spent the afternoon at the park. I have always been in good shape but I never received as much compliments. Legit had a girl walk up to me to tell me I’m her type, asking if I squat and saying she loves that I also train my legs. Not saying that to brag or whatever, but just to reinforce the fact that life goes on despite PFS and that good things can happen and I have to appreciate every small thing. Was also vibing with a gorgeous blonde, I preferred chasing her than the other girl. I might have made a mistake tho, she applied tanning lotion on my body, is it fine? First time ever using this stuff, it didn’t contain parabens but maybe it’s still not good protocol-wise. My mom used to tell me it was really bad for your health. I hope it fine lol.

In the same vein, I was wondering if any OG’s had advice regarding having sex for the first time after PFS. I am at this weird spot where I don’t really have ED, and libido wise I guess I would like to have sex 1-2x/week. However the texture of the skin is still a bit weird, I feel the orgasm coming way too fast, and I don’t know if I have enough libido/mental arousal to get non-contact erections in a real-life situation. I frequently read that getting a ‘’practice girl’’ can be beneficial for recovery, so I would be curious to know how to tackle this situation. The 2 girls from this afternoon would be perfect practice girls lol, they are from British Columbia and spending the summer here.

Tinnitus is the only symptom I am afraid I might never fix, as I read many people keep it. I could live with it if it's the only thing, it got lower for the last 2 months but I'm striving for greatness so I'd like to kill it.
    Last edited by Outlaw; 05-15-2021 at 08:58 PM.