Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
First you will need to get a blood testosterone test to see if your testicles have restarted after you took steroids (bioidentical testosterone / TRT is an exogenous steroid). When you take steroids, even natural testosterone exactly like your body makes, it suppresses your natural testosterone production - the body says “take a break balls, we don’t need you guys anymore.”
Hey men, thanks for replying. I did get some test a few days ago, here is result https://i.redd.it/y4sm569peky71.png
I did take my last injection of testosterone enanthate in july 27, then in august 4 i switch to propionate, 20mg ED, until september 1, then i stop all and wait for september 20 to begin PCT, i did 5 week of nolva 40/40/20/20/10 and Enclomiphene 25/25/25/12.5/12.5. This drugs must still be in the blood system , as nolvadex takes long to clear. Maybe its why my total T and SHBG is very high as seen in image. I will wait longer to see if it comes down after nolvadex left my body.

If your body is not producing testosterone and your balls are shriveled, you will need a doctor to attempt to restart your testosterone production using post-cycle therapy.

Once your balls have been restored, you will need to go through the CDsnuts Protocol. Obviously you must also refrain from taking finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, RU-829438342349 and whatever else you found on the internet to suppress your DHT.

Your body (your’s specifically,) requires higher levels of DHT to function normally. If you suppress your DHT, it will fuck you up, whereas most guys can get away with suppressing it. When you recover, you will need to keep avoiding these DHT reducers, don’t take them even at smaller doses, you have to avoid them for life. I would also avoid TRT, etc. Doctors give it out like candy but it’s serious stuff.

So i finish PCT and waiting now, do you think I am recovered yet or still balancing out after? My balls feel a little small, but my total T level seems to be good at 1100ng/dl range. what do you think?
And i will never touch DUT/FIN/RU ever again in my life, even minoxidil im scared. I will never touch those or SSRI in my whole life, or deccadurabolin or accutane , anything that cause this dreaded disease, they all seem to be similar in shutting men down. I think it smore than DHT also allopregnenolone is reduced, and dihydroprogesterone and other neurosteroids... i wish i knew this before i start.. luckily i only take DUT for 2 weeks and stop, i took 2 mg total exposure but this was in MAY and been many months since then.

Do the protocol and commit to it 100%. You should start to see progress within months, waves of improvement for a few days and then it fades. A few weeks later, another wave of improvement that fades within a few days. This will happen over and over again for probably 2 years.

Do not get a penile implant!! Please don’t do that! You can recover naturally using this protocol, please don’t get surgery, it will be the worst mistake of your life, that sounds horrifying. Just recover naturally, yes it will take some time but that will be so much better than any other option.
I will commit to it, i need to buy everythign that i have to for this to be in place and folow the plan. I did some cardio and found my penis felt better also, maybe i need to do that too. Thanks for the help and i will come back here to update everything