Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
5adhp had made my sleep as normal as it's felt since my health went down hill. My sleep is getting better and better by the night.

I'm not saying that I think I have all the answers but alleopreg is one hundred percent involved in this. Mentally I feel all around better than before. This is a huge find.

Does anyone have any plans on how long they plan on taking this for and or how to come off of it?

I'm also almost positive that 5adhp reduces estrogen in some way or the other. I'm seeing a few of the common indicators of estrogen reduction such as some joint pain and a couple other small things. Overall though libido is still increased. I'm loving this stuff.

Herbs continue to hit me harder as well which seems to also be getting better by the day. Really the only department that 5adhp has not helped me with is digestive issues and with my back which is no biggie because other parts of this protocol/what I do daily treat those issues anyway.

Certain sexual symptoms have not seen major improvements while others have. I am looking forward to running a DHT prohormone soon as being pretty well off before going in that is usually a good thing for me and because I recall androsterone hitting the few points that 5adhp does not in the sexual symptoms.

Maybe we should be coming off of this slowly?  To increase the chances of these improvements sticking?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Good to hear. What dose are you taking? and are you taking it in morning with caffeine?