Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
You are right it was just another hopeless, uneducated protocol that you put together that failed miserably. So you are on your what, 17th protocol now, just wanted to point out your hypocrisy that is all, maybe PH will approve your post this time around. You call out other people's protocols yet you shilled all of these fake ones in the past. You are getting upset over someone that mentioned clomid in the past yet you are suggesting them to take triple antibiotic therapy - how does that even make sense?
What is the matter with you? This was prior to cdnuts protocol and prior to learning what I had to do exactly to get better. I saw cdnut's results and saw others who had got results and saw that it would take time and I had to stick to it. Which is what I have done.

Once I discovered cdnuts protocol, I have not chopped and changed. I have stayed on it. You really are missing the point I'm afraid. The point of cdnuts' protocol is you need to stay on it and give it time. I said people give it a month, maybe 2, and then discount and say it doesn't work. That's what I said I have a problem with.

All that I mentioned in that post was in 2015 - 12 months before getting on cdnuts. I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make now. You become completely irrational and illogical when you get fired up.

You really should give up now. That hole you are in keeps getting deeper and deeper every time you post something in response. It has been a great advertisement of why everyone should avoid hackstasis like the plague.