User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Dude, he's fully recovered or he wouldn't have said so.
    Thank you sir....I was beginning to believe I misspelled something or something like that in my post. But apparently you and everyone else understands what I meant, lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Okay i understand.
    But problems with erections and so are totally gone? And it get up everytime you want it?
    Peter....what is it that you don't understand about the word RECOVERED? It seems you don't understand what this word means? You're questions are repetitive to the point of being bothersome and wasteful.

When someone says they are recovered, this means exactly what the definition of the word states. Please stop littering the board with the same nonsense over and over again. It's getting old.

Do you expect to get a different answer each time you ask the same question. Jesus man....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-15-2017 at 07:13 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, your first post of this thread was 05/04/2016...Does it mean you took 1 year and 2 months to recover?.. or you were on the protocol time before to write here your first time?
    Last edited by biatch; 06-15-2017 at 09:11 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Thank you sir....I was beginning to believe I misspelled something or something like that in my post. But apparently you and everyone else understands what I meant, lol.
    Hey Max, when you have the time and feel like it, could you please write your journey and recovery experience in the recoveries section? I know it is spread across this thread but a summarized version would encourage a lot of newcomers. Congratulations again!
    Last edited by Holistic; 06-15-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your recovery man, inspirational to read, well done

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Hey Max, when you have the time and feel like it, could you please write your journey and recovery experience in the recoveries section? I know it is spread across this thread but a summarized version would encourage a lot of newcomers. Congratulations again!
    That's asking alot of work right there. Believe me when I tell you. Obviously his call, but there are more then enough posts here now for people to see the general trend in regards to what happens when you do what you're supposed to. I believe there is a whole website full of information.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-15-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Are you referring to this recoveries section here, or the one on Propecia Help? I'd rather eat paint than post a recovery section over there and be picked apart and personally attacked.....not even worth it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Are you referring to this recoveries section here, or the one on Propecia Help? I'd rather eat paint than post a recovery section over there and be picked apart and personally attacked.....not even worth it.
    Lol, here of course! PH is the abyss, where the only section even worth to look at there is the recoveries section ( not even that worthy). I remember reading there some guy who recovered and other users fell on him like vultures accusing him to be a Merck rep😐 😂 . I agree with you CD, that might be asking for a lot, but we did also receive A LOT from your page and from this community. I think is something we owe, to help other males going through this bullshit syndrome! Max, If you don't feel like it, its ok your story is in this thread. But it will also be nicer to se the recovery section grow thicker, whether that be next month or next year. Cheers again man!
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, is there any recovery section on this forum?
    I mean, I would like to see and understand who, how many and how much time did it take to guys to recover running this protocol.
    I remember English was one of them and now Maxout777, any other fully recovered?
    I am sorry but I can not find any recovery section on here, maybe I got lost...
    IMO if I could ever touch the recovery, I would 100% update my situation even on PH and Solve PFS... maybe you will get attacked, but who cares... there are so many guys that would get ispired from your story and save their lifes...imagine if CD had never posted his recovery, you wouldn't have the same chanse to recover as you have done it.
    Last edited by biatch; 06-21-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck yeah Max - I just read this thread and congrats, well done sir. Makes me wonder how much further I'd be along if I hadn't bailed on the protocol after 2-3 months every time.

Enjoy your happiness man, and I love your sig

"Ain't no traffic along the extra mile"

Great stuff