User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. This stuff at about a gram a day seems to produce quite the libido enhancing effects. 1/3 of the amount i was taking of NOW's and yet more than double the results.

Hank. I've only used their standard Phenibut, but not their F.A.A. phenibut. Have you used their standard? What exactly is the difference between em?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah. This stuff at about a gram a day seems to produce quite the libido enhancing effects. 1/3 of the amount i was taking of NOW's and yet more than double the results.

Hank. I've only used their standard Phenibut, but not their F.A.A. phenibut. Have you used their standard? What exactly is the difference between em?
    Never tried the standard I got the FAA since atthe time it was on Prime @ Amazon . I think the faa is supposed be able to to be absorbed sublingualy. The powder is ultra fine like talc almost, what is normal Phnnbut like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Never tried the standard I got the FAA since atthe time it was on Prime @ Amazon . I think the faa is supposed be able to to be absorbed sublingualy. The powder is ultra fine like talc almost, what is normal Phnnbut like?
    Ahhhh. Interesting. I guess better absorption is the difference??? The reg phenibut is crystals. That's actually one of the ways you know you have good pehnibut is if it's crystals. BUT, I guess the FAA is a fine powder.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, the SNS Phenibut XT is 500mgs a cap. Never needed more than 2 caps. Powerful stuff. Now foods 5-HTP 100mgs is also good just before bed, worth reading up on, imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also handling stresses better. Seem to be able to talk myself through it and am
    Just much calmer. This maca is good stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. oneiromancer has 5HTP so sik so started taking it, it's been the first time I've ever used 5HTP.

But to the maca. 10 rounded scoops. Which is 500 or so mg's does a very good job. This maca is solid. BUT, I have been told by liftmode that if I wanna try any product that's not phenibut, let them know and they would give me a tub to try free. I think the 98% icariin sounds like a good idea

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah. oneiromancer has 5HTP so sik so started taking it, it's been the first time I've ever used 5HTP.

But to the maca. 10 rounded scoops. Which is 500 or so mg's does a very good job. This maca is solid. BUT, I have been told by liftmode that if I wanna try any product that's not phenibut, let them know and they would give me a tub to try free. I think the 98% icariin sounds like a good idea
    the new synthetic supplements dopadex is 98% Icariin...I'm just now giving it a shot. it's not bulk powder, but it's def not expensive for caps.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to be marketing to the PCT crowd. And you better report to us on how the 98% icariin works, dammit!! I was a raging fire in the gym on the new Tropinol XP and it isn't standardized anywhere near that high.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything MACA-Must Read

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    the new synthetic supplements dopadex is 98% Icariin...I'm just now giving it a shot. it's not bulk powder, but it's def not expensive for caps.
    Eh, i think dopadex ( stupid name ) is mucuna pruriens not icariin ( horny gost weed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oops, you're right...sorry!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!