User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant from cigarettes. Not sure why I said from nicotine.

- - - Updated - - -

I only ask these questions because I don't use it. I'm fine with anyone who chooses to use it. It's safer than alcohol, IMHO.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever cross your mind that your gyno may have worsened because you were on cycle?

Results
    "At socially relevant doses, Δ-9-THC raised plasma cortisol levels in a dose-dependent manner but frequent users showed blunted increases relative to healthy controls. Frequent users also had lower baseline plasma prolactin levels relative to healthy controls."

The effects of cannabinoids on serum cortisol and prolactin in humans

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little off topic but now that Big Brother has decided not to prosecute Washington or Colorado for decriminalizing pot for recreational use, it is just a matter of time before its legal across the country.

My wife has severe Crohn's disease and would benefit greatly from MJ, I on the other hand would just enjoy the contact highs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Def get ur wife some pot. Even if it's not legal. She needs some relief and big pharma drugs suck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so if estrogen = gyno, why did mine get WORSE when I was taking 1.25mg of letro daily with no raloxifene? only when I added the ralox (and greatly reduced the letro) did the gyno start regressing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cause your letro might have been bunk.. Or maybe it was prolactin and letro can't nuke estro hard enough for prolactin not to do work

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If prolactin cause gyno, I would have bigger boobs than Lady Gaga.
    It can make one feel unconfortable, in some cases it can cause secretion of milk- maybe bit swollen glands- but no gyno.

Preventing surge in E2 will prevent gyno, but if person has gyno already than nuking E2 is not going to rid of it, but creating good androgen-estrogens (in favour of androgens) balance will do the trick, if gyno has been to long or became fibrous than liposuction is probably better option.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 09-07-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that makes sense.

So beyond AAS which I have ruled out due to recovering my natural hormonal levels, what would create a favorable androgen: estrogen ratio? I am on the ralox and that seems to be slowly but surely taking away the gyno. Other things I supplement with are zinc (mild aromatase inhibitor), maca (mild effect on hormones in favor or eliminating estrogen) and lots of cruciferous veggies in diet. I am also trying to reduce estrogenic foods like dairy. even organic dairy has tons of hormones due to the fact that it usually comes from a pregnant cow.

I was thinking that when the Primordial resurrection happens I will start a proper 4 month cycle of Andro Hard since 1 month on it did definitely cause regression and it would be less suppressive than, say, masteron.

my other idea is to increase the raloxifene to 120mg daily and maybe slightly increase the letro, but like I said, when I was just on letro I did not get any reduction and in fact I think the gyno got worse.

just for clarification, we are talking about gyno as in nodular lumps under the nipple. It is not noticeable unless one were to touch it, but it is something I want to get rid of fully (esp. since being on letro and raloxifene will compromise any bloodwork I do with an endo to fix my other problem, insufficient testosterone levels).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^add prami... it will shrink fast! Forget the letro, 120 ralox might help but I don't think I noticed much difference. When I took prami at higher doses (was up to .7 mg/day at one point) my nips would stay hard all day and never puff up unless... I smoked weed! lol

- - - Updated - - -

My glandular tissue is down to 1/3 of its previous size and I'm on no anti-gyno drugs. Chest fat has increased due to bad diet, going to start dieting properly again in about a week when I am moved into my new place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used ralox for 7 months at an average dose of 60 mg/day

Used arimidex, masteron, almost 200 mg letro, tons of aromasin and only prami and masteron made a difference that was noticeable and definitely attributable to their administration. I'm sure the other stuff did something but it was slow. And cumulatively low estro at the end of all the AIs was shitty feeling.