Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the one I have Nate:
    Phenibut HCl (Crystals) - 200 Grams (7.05 Oz) - 99.5+% Pure - FBLM

And I think 1/8 tsp = 0.5 grams. Not 100% sure. Just afraid to hit 2 grams my first night (4 scoops) lol.

It came with a card that says:
    Clear 0.625cc = 1/8th Teaspoon Scoop which measures approx:
    250 - 400 mg (for powders similar to flour)
    400 - 600 mg (crystals similar to sugar)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Start out with the recommended dose to assess tolerance. You want to take the lowest amount that gives you results. And whatever you do, don't dose this stuff more then twice a week. You will develop a tolerance and coming off phenibut is no picnic.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thread..seriously the best forum ever...

Awesome how much everyone looks out for one another here

I have had sleep issues since I was a kid..Cannot shut off..then I often wake up hour after hour. Its torture. When I do sleep for 4-6hours, my energy and mood is noticeably 100x better..

Ambien and Lunesta hands down worked like magic for me..No grogginess..etc..after 6 months my doctor took me off..she said I was becoming reliant on them...No shit. It's either that or stay awake days at a time..and be miserable...ill take the ambien...but she wont prescribe it..and I no longer have health insurance.

What I do now that works very well is I take 2caps of ZZZZZZ by Nyquil (lol..whatever the name is) and then I take 2 capsules..so essentially I am making my own timed release version. The liquid hits me immediately, and then once asleep the capsules as they dissolve keep me asleep. This works very well actually.and I buy the generic of both to save $$.

I also blacked out my room to the point I don't even have an alarm clock in there. Any tiny light even a single LED keeps me up..

The combo of this works thankfully Wishing you the best man..if your routine doesn't work..u can always give mine a shot..never know!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I end up in a coma. Blame Nate guys

Cd, I'll be taking it only on Mondays and Thursdays (my weak muscle group days, when I also do HIGH-ass carbs)

Looking forward to this!

Wes, I gotta see if I can get this ZZZZZZ. So you take the liquid and then the caps?
    Last edited by VayneZ; 06-02-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phenibut is NO JOKE! Awesome deep sleep, and amazing leg workout today! took a gram. Woke up though because had to take a piss, but I went straight back to sleep right after. Head just felt HEAVY

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tis good shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for Thursday! Just to take it again, and listen to some weird electro session sets and then crash!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Can't wait for Thursday! Just to take it again, and listen to some weird electro session sets and then crash!
    And that's where the trouble starts with phenibut. I can't say as I blame people for it. Insomnia is a form of torture for a reason! There is nothing worse then slogging through the day on zero sleep. Feeling like a zombie....disconnected from reality. When you have something at your finger tips that can send you off to a sweet, sweet slumber, it becomes very hard to resist it. Especially if you're having a rough night.

Just be careful man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i use too much Phenibut I tend to be a very grumpy mf'r similar again to my reaction to Benzo's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the words of caution guys.
    I'll only take it twice a week, no matter how difficult my insomnia gets on the other days. And Hank, I dunno bro, I've been grumpy this whole week, but I doubt that it has anything to do with the Phenibut... I gotta get out of this ''bad mood'' phase, cuz in 3 weeks I'll be on gear...

Mark, play us another song bro !