Quote Originally Posted by AttackonHill View Post
Thanks again man, yeah I did some research myself last night 12.5 mg seems like a standard dose, one thing I'm a little confused about is that some people run EOD like you suggested, whereas some people say that the half life for exem is too short and needs to be run every day, but when you run every day there's the risk of suppressing estrogen too much so that's why some people run EOD... this is the problem I always run into when I research this stuff, analysis paralysis and everyone seems to have their own theories that make sense on paper and you don't know which way to turn.

I guess I'd be pretty good to go with exem, but the only other thing that nags in the back of my head is some people say that running an AI on cycle can kill your results? I don't really get why it would. Even if your estrogen dropped too low I can't see any reason why low estrogen sides would ruin a cycle. Now obviously a lot of people do run AI on cycle but they're cycling real gear and stacks of androgens and powerful stuff, so maybe their stacks are just so strong it overpowers the weakening effects of taking an AI? I'm just worried that my over paranoid taking an AI with two non aromatizing compounds would cause me to negate my gains haha.

I think you're right that it might just be a matter of trial and error/listening to the body, you want an instruction manual on these things, but individual biochemistry makes that difficult.

Yes I did read that about saw palmetto, I will have to look into other DHT Blockers as well to see what to avoid because I'm a fan of herbal supps for general health purposes, don't want to take something unknowingly and screw things up. I'll probably just keep it simple with some liver support and my usual stuff like green tea extract.

As for the dosing, you're right, from everything I've read halo is fine at 100 mg/8 weeks and even doable up to 10, just didn't know if that was okay while being stacked with epiandro. Epiandro being non methyl I guess there isn't any real risk; I don't need to be that cautious. I'm definitely looking for some pretty beast results, after all. I'm decently strong and pretty muscular (underneath the fat) without any hormone use, so taking the jump has to be worth it results-wise.
Exem has a half life of 27 hours, even though there will be little more than a quarter of that in your system next dose, should still be more than enough for halo . Even though halo does not aromatize, it can cause your body to convert your naturally occuring test through some function where your body recognizes halo and decides theres too much test in-system. It's not nearly as bad as a compound that does aromatize though. You could just run exem during pct and have it on hand in case you get sensitivity etc...

AI will only reduce gains if it lowers E too much, as long as you keep it in range you'll be golden. kinda sounds like broscience lol. Your body needs estrogen to function properly, but I think it's more the achy joints preventing you from going HAM in the gym than anything. I ran a cycle which my E levels were undetectable the last day and made about the gains i was expecting still. Low E is very bad for you long term though.

Yeah this stuff is all trial and error, took me until cycle 4 or 5 before I got a good feel for how I handle everything. Just take notes, mentally or otherwise, do your research beforehand (seems like you are), and take 3 months off before the next cycle.

I cannot remember what the other major DHT blocker is... I need to find a good support without those anyways, I'll post what I find. Cycle support is something is NOT something to skimp on, my first cycle I had no idea what i was doing, skimped on support, and got the worst case of mono my doc had seen in a long time.

Dosing is also on a per individual basis, I handle Halo very very well and mithras and alpha-1 not nearly as well. I can run halo at 200mg a day with tren, others cant handle 120mg... don't be scared to up the dose if you feel like you can handle it, and lower if its too much.

regardless of where you start out bf% wise, you will make very accelerated progress with PH's. the important thing is youve been lifting for some time. I don't understand people who say you gotta be swole AF to cycle I mean, androhard is the best recomp out there