User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Used Aegis several times with great results. Using it now with SDMZ 2.

Never had issues with bloods after the run.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    Cycle guard by wicked supplements looks pretty good, or there's Aegis by antaeus labs looks decent as well... wicked is a forum sponsor, so they probably have a coupon for you
    Thanks guys, I will definitely look into those, and thanks for all the input It1head.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I think you need a cycle of PH's like a hole in the head. You need diet, HIIT and lots of gym time. With that % of body fat you will be very very disapointed with the results and with some pre existing gyno issues you are asking for trouble.
    I appreciate the advice and understand you're saying so to look out for my best interest, but:
    1. As I said in the opening post, I'm a powerlifter, I'm not joe six pack coming off of a life of McDonald's and watching TV - I already go to the gym 6 days a week - 4 days of powerbuilding, 2 days of prehab style work for my shoulders and knees
    2. I am currently sitting around 240-245 range depending on hydration,etc. I am heavily muscled, probably nearing the upper possible range I could reach without any use of gear (I'm sure I could eke out a little more of course, but close, I'm probably within 5 lbs of my natural hypertrophy limit). I think if I got down to 220-230 I'll be about as lean as your typical NFL linebacker, maybe not the leanness of a bodybuilder, but if skinnyfat dudes can use prohormones and get results why couldn't I? Genuinely curious if you have a reason for thinking so because I may keep cutting until I'm 200ish before cycling, but part of my reason to want to run this cycle is to retain my strength as I keep shrinking, so cutting has been the game plan all along.

As for gyno issues, you're right that I'm paranoid, but lots of bodybuilders have gyno, one of my friends runs test and has gyno, etc. I've already got it pretty bad, so as long as I keep it in check from getting any larger I don't see what harm I can inflict upon myself in that department.
    Last edited by AttackonHill; 08-27-2014 at 03:16 PM.