Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
Ripped and 200 pounds. That's my goal... I think you hit on a point though, most guys think they are 10-12% body fat.. really probably closer to 15%.
last time i used a fkn bf handheld, clear six pack 3months ago, it read 14.8%.....had separation in most muscle groups too......last month, i got to shredded in my view and mirror would say 8%, bf will say 11 my guess............like you said, everyone seems to be 12-15% these days, when most are far from it.......fuck iv been 20 at the start of the spring, think read 22 even before i got to business, still had cuts a outline of top abs........so again 225 at 12-15% im quite sure is doable, just im sorry, it seems people underestimate what it takes, either they think gains keep piling on year after year, maybe gear got them to this point why wont it get them there, n so on...............to eat that much, and be clean to maintain the condidtion......all the power to you

and start using the mirror as this bf measuring, too much stock put into it
ippy claimed what?10-12%, hed need to be 150 i think if he was 173 in those pics to pull it off...and hes not the only one