User Tag List

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have to pay cost because of insurance, test cyp is like 64 bucks for 10mil. I don't know what a club costs, but I bet you'll be saving money even paying for it all.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the results are in and I'm not all that happy with what was tested but enough was tested to show I have a few issues. Lol

Looking at those should tell you why I'm not that happy bcause things I assumed would be tested didn't get tested and I didn't notice that until right now. I'll be calling the office to see about getting a lipid panel added to tomorrow's bloods.
    For insurance proposes I'll be Going back to get more bloods done tomorrow moring and then go back to see him on the 29th.
    He's running more test now to find the source of the problem. He asked if I was against TRT and I said no but if want injections and that won't happen off the bat with him because he pushes the gels and said I'd have to start with those if I wanted to work with him on it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    My ins only wants to do Andro gel for options. My boss got it and that's all they would pay for.
    For some guys testosterone gels work quite fine, if not you can use combo of gel and test e; (usual problem with test. gel is that it cant raise test. levels enough of its very erratic)
    Combination of testosterone gel and injections is not a bad thing,
    gel brings bit more DHT out,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, you need to check adrenals thouroughly, ACTH test would be good to see as well as 4X saliva cortisol
    Test, is low thats needless to say

your B vits may be low as well, maybe ferritin, low vitamin d is not surprise

SHBG is very high which is bit surprise, even tough your E2 is probably high

you'll definitely need exem/aromasin as AI

you exercised heavily prior test?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Scope, you need to check adrenals thouroughly, ACTH test would be good to see as well as 4X saliva cortisol
    Test, is low thats needless to say

your B vits may be low as well, maybe ferritin, low vitamin d is not surprise

SHBG is very high which is bit surprise, even tough your E2 is probably high

you'll definitely need exem/aromasin as AI

you exercised heavily prior test?
    Trying to get ahold of the office right now but if not those won't be tested.
    B levels are being checked I know that much. Lol

No exercise at all for 2-3 days before the test other than what I do at work since I'm always doing something kinda taxing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I believe having high estrogen is PC for not using gels just because gels typically aggravate estrogen issues. Crisler drops the gel when E is an issue as well.

From a body building standpoint, injections keep your levels pretty even throughout a 24 hour period. Gels start you off high and then during the night you're back down until the next morning dose. So would you rather be 900 ng/dl all week or 12 hours a day? Not sure what the drop off is with the gels exactly, but personal experience tells me its sharp.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck office is closed.
    Guess I'll just have to wait and see what's all tested this round.

He seemed talkative on out TRT so maybe that's the route he wants to go and I'm game as long as we monitor everything we can to cover all the bases.
    I'll see I can talk him into injections because of my active life style making gels a hassle for me and I'd rather just inject weekly and have it done with.
    I hate transdermals for the fact I have to apply them everyday so damn sure won't want to do that forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'll just call in the am.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    Personally, I believe having high estrogen is PC for not using gels just because gels typically aggravate estrogen issues. Crisler drops the gel when E is an issue as well.
    From a body building standpoint, injections keep your levels pretty even throughout a 24 hour period. Gels start you off high and then during the night you're back down until the next morning dose. So would you rather be 900 ng/dl all week or 12 hours a day? Not sure what the drop off is with the gels exactly, but personal experience tells me its sharp.
    Well, E2 has to be controlled regardless of gel/injections. Practically Gel convert less to E2 and more to DHT than injections...
    Some spikes in testosterone is actually good for the body (from anecdotal evidence) and in theory gel follows natural rhythm more than injections, but problem is that levels fluctuate a lot even at same time of day, and absorbtion is problem, some poeple do have a thick skin
    and eventually for most gel just does not raise levels enough...
    Tough combining gel and injection is what I would reccommend as gel gives a bit of kick (brings DHT up a bit).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Fuck office is closed.
    Guess I'll just have to wait and see what's all tested this round.
    He seemed talkative on out TRT so maybe that's the route he wants to go and I'm game as long as we monitor everything we can to cover all the bases.
    I'll see I can talk him into injections because of my active life style making gels a hassle for me and I'd rather just inject weekly and have it done with.
    I hate transdermals for the fact I have to apply them everyday so damn sure won't want to do that forever.
    You dont need to rush, there is plenty things to do before TRT, I would start supplementing vit D, and in your case I would be liberal, than vitamin b, etc...
    and is important to check adrenals as otherwise starting TRT before that will bring a lot of problems like blood pressure, water retention, moonface, you may feel even more tired etc.. it can even lead to "crash"...
    adding other minerals is not bad idea...

do you have any issues with kidneys? to me it looks like you're overtrained, like you lifting very har and heavy- otherwise it may be kidney problem