User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well, it is not without reason only you overreacted a bit. As we know that your E2 is usually on high side, its not unexpected reaction high E2- high serotonine action, and as we can assume that your dopamine is low, also if your adrenal hormones are low ( I suspect they are) than you probably found plenty reasons to hate all world. Shifts in adrenal hormones can cause serious reaction, its not unusal for people when start with pregnenolone to have what is (wrongly) called "roid rage".

No way you're bipolar- your situation is similar to that of "woman on period"
    You've been very active member here, with so many posts, it would be noticed if you had disorder,
    If I just overreacted I do that way to much. I'm real aggressive and protective over my GF because she so much small than most and disrespectful people really annoy me when I'm with her. I'm not a jealous guy or one of those controlling guys with her either but I speak my mind more than I should though and that causes problems.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not bipolor or something.
    I have a good head on my shoulders but I just lose it sometimes or have a ton of ups and downs.

I will add that my body comp in the last 2-3 weeks has really improved and my stubborn chest fat seems to finally be coming off.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-03-2014 at 09:07 PM.