User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bighulksmash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone need to chat pm me iam always on.
    The quieter you become the more you are able to hear

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad I found this thread. I googled juice fast finasteride to find it. I must have read CD Nut's recovery thread on propecia help about 100 times. I'm glad to see this is working. I am on my 5 day of a green juice fast and will be adding all of the herbs after i get done two weeks of this.

Any update maxout?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    I'm glad I found this thread. I googled juice fast finasteride to find it. I must have read CD Nut's recovery thread on propecia help about 100 times. I'm glad to see this is working. I am on my 5 day of a green juice fast and will be adding all of the herbs after i get done two weeks of this.

Any update maxout?
    You're on the right track my friend. Get the diet under control after some solid refeeding and then begin your workout routine very similar to what I have laid out in my posts on here. It's pretty much CD's, except I workout 6x a week with weights. You can dial that back to 3x if you're really in the shitter. Get CD's outline off PH and get the hell off of that site and any related to Finasteride horror stories. You've read all you need to read. Mindset is everything in this. And the mindset of most of those guys on that site is absolutely catastrophic thinking and that will be detrimental to your recovery. Quiet your mind, meditate, be social, play a video game, do anything you can to escape the circle of thinking related to post-Finasteride syndrome.

As for me, I'm currently doing pretty awesome besides some sexual symptoms and eye floaters. Mentally I'm pretty damn good again. I'm coming off my 6 week cycle of R-Andro Rx after tomorrow, so I'm not sure how I'll feel during PCT but most all of my gains and my baseline feel pretty permanent. I feel pretty good in the AM before I even take my dosage of the prohormone so I don't expect too many surprises coming into pct. My PCT is herb cycling, toco caps, royal jelly, pine pollen, and suma root daily for the 6 weeks and then I'm hopping right back into another R-Andro Rx cycle for 6 weeks.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Consistency equals results.....you are the sole determinant of the results you get on this program. You write the book. It's worked for CD, English, entropy, and quite a few guys that never posted recoveries on that other site, and it's working for me. But it only works if you are consistent and disciplined. Just my two cents.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! I still need to order all of my herbs. I'm going to get on that tonight. I'll also look into that R-Andro supplement.

Man, dinner is cooking downstairs and I'm pounding away at a giant green juice! It's going to be worth it though!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD, when you get a chance, what are your thoughts on simulating a run of AHv3 by stacking both Super R-Andro and Super Epi-Andro, versus just running R-Andro like I did. I really enjoyed this run (this is my last day.....unfortunately) but I read where entropy really, really liked AHv3 and it did well for him so I can't get the idea of mixing things up out of my head.

I'll probably end up sticking with just R-Andro next time, but the idea of simulating AHv3 with both is tempting.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    CD, when you get a chance, what are your thoughts on simulating a run of AHv3 by stacking both Super R-Andro and Super Epi-Andro, versus just running R-Andro like I did. I really enjoyed this run (this is my last day.....unfortunately) but I read where entropy really, really liked AHv3 and it did well for him so I can't get the idea of mixing things up out of my head.

I'll probably end up sticking with just R-Andro next time, but the idea of simulating AHv3 with both is tempting.
    Andro hard V3 was my absolute favorite prohormone and I have not been able to simulate it despite trying every type of DHT based product out there. Nothing I have tried even comes close. In my opinion the second-best is the r andro. Epi andro did not sit well with me at all. Give it a shot and see how you feel but I don't think anything on the market is going to touch it.

Run the herbs for another 2 months and then jump on again..... rinse and repeat. If your recovery goes anything like mine every time you come off a cycle you will have gained permanent ground.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always wondered what the advantage of one of these DHT pro hormone supplements is over something like Andractim. I bought Andractim a while back but never felt anything positive from it. I hope the R-Andro works on me once I get to that stage.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Andro hard V3 was my absolute favorite prohormone and I have not been able to simulate it despite trying every type of DHT based product out there. Nothing I have tried even comes close. In my opinion the second-best is the r andro. Epi andro did not sit well with me at all. Give it a shot and see how you feel but I don't think anything on the market is going to touch it.

Run the herbs for another 2 months and then jump on again..... rinse and repeat. If your recovery goes anything like mine every time you come off a cycle you will have gained permanent ground.

Yeah this feels permanent. Like I said, I feel pretty damn good in the morning before I even dose the PH. So I'm not expecting too many surprises in the PCT and going back to herb cycling period.

I guess I'll have to decide if the risk is worth it trying to simulate Andro Hard v3. If the Epi Andro doesnt sit well with me, that's wasted money that could go onto something else. May just stick with the R-Andro and wait and try the AHv3 stack at a later time. Thanks for the input, I figured you had ran enough DHT pros to know if it would be worth it or not lol.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is permanent. You'll still have ups and downs but your base line has been increased. Just keep chipping away at it like this indefinitely and before you know it you'll be feeling amazing everyday. When all said and done you're going to end up being better than you were prior to taking the poison

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It is permanent. You'll still have ups and downs but your base line has been increased. Just keep chipping away at it like this indefinitely and before you know it you'll be feeling amazing everyday. When all said and done you're going to end up being better than you were prior to taking the poison

Can't ask for too much more than that. Thanks again for the help.

I'm highly functional again day to day now - so once I get my sex life back on pre-PFS track (get libido back and get rid of this strange slight rotation/axis twist of my member), I'll be golden. Amazing how much you can accomplish when you do something about it as opposed to wait for a "cure".

Never Quit.