Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 5a-DHP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Just as an update, hit 300 tonight on squat for the first time IN MY LIFE today without wraps... so my energy is definitely still doing fine, my junk has been hanging low which is also good, ANDDDD as an extra bonus, today I think I actually saw some oil on my facial skin! Not huge progress, but possible progress nonetheless!

Been speaking with someone here on the forums and I think I am gonna go ahead and throw pregnenolone, DHEA, and hyaluronic acid into the picture to try and speed things up even further...

Thoughts/Opinions?

ALSO, how are all the rest of you doing?!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Just as an update, hit 300 tonight on squat for the first time IN MY LIFE today without wraps... so my energy is definitely still doing fine, my junk has been hanging low which is also good, ANDDDD as an extra bonus, today I think I actually saw some oil on my facial skin! Not huge progress, but possible progress nonetheless!

Been speaking with someone here on the forums and I think I am gonna go ahead and throw pregnenolone, DHEA, and hyaluronic acid into the picture to try and speed things up even further...

Thoughts/Opinions?

ALSO, how are all the rest of you doing?!!
    Well that was a complete 180.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else continuing to see results with this 5a-DHP worth mentioning?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GUYS, this stuff might actually be working for me!!! It does its thing so slow... I can't tell if I'm just imagining things or it's working, but here's what I'll report so far:

> One day I took this stuff and had HUGE energy and determination. Destroyed the gym that day
    > For some reason, I'm eating a ton but it almost seems like it's HARDER for me to gain weight now... I've been seeing my weight go down and down on the scale.
    > One day, I felt like my memory was definitely better
    > Taking this stuff in the morning, then taking Glycine at night.... I CRASH harddddddddddddddddd. Sleep is sooooo good
    > As of yesterday, I felt like I may have more feeling in my dick. This wasn't even a symptom I was really worried about, but for some reason I felt like I could feel more down there.
    > Today, I woke up feeling like the dark circles under my eyes look better!! I kept staring in the mirror thinking it must be my imagination or just me putting extra hope in this stuff.... but they may actually be!!

Gonna continue taking this stuff and posting results. Currently trying to find a way to purchase any of these: hyaluronic acid, DHEA, and pregnenolone. Don't get me wrong, I know where to find the stuff, but I have a corn allergy and corn is in TONS of supplements in the form of magnesium stearate, "vegetable stearate", or cellulose.
    Last edited by Atticas; 12-30-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GUYS, this stuff might actually be working for me!!! It does its thing so slow... I can't tell if I'm just imagining things or it's working, but here's what I'll report so far:

> One day I took this stuff and had HUGE energy and determination. Destroyed the gym that day
    > For some reason, I'm eating a ton but it almost seems like it's HARDER for me to gain weight now... I've been seeing my weight go down and down on the scale.
    > Taking this stuff in the morning, then taking Glycine at night.... I CRASH harddddddddddddddddd. Sleep is sooooo good
    > As of yesterday, I felt like I may have more feeling in my dick. This wasn't even a symptom I was really worried about, but for some reason I felt like I could feel more down there.
    > Today, I woke up feeling like the dark circles under my eyes look better!! I kept staring in the mirror thinking it must be my imagination or just me putting extra hope in this stuff.... but they may actually be!!

Gonna continue taking this stuff and posting results. Currently trying to find a way to purchase any of these: hyaluronic acid, DHEA, and pregnenolone. Don't get me wrong, I know where to find the stuff, but I have a corn allergy and corn is in TONS of supplements in the form of magnesium stearate, "vegetable stearate", or cellulose.

That's great man, I wouldn't take the DHEA if I were you, it made me crash. It will become estrogen easily. I was taking only 25mg.

Today probably will be the last day I'll be taking Sustain Alpha, I dont know, sometimes I think these È blockers don't help much with recovery comparing to herbs like tribulus. I will only use it when I take the herbs and they don't work, but I'm still thinking about stopping it for good. Tribulus alone made me reach 75% recovered pretty fast, it may act in a different way because tribulus made me feel much more androgenic than sustain alpha and the ups were huge the downs weren't that bad, my new baselines were much more stable too.

I'll rotate my herbs and if I feel the effect in the first pill in the morning I'll be taking like 5-7 pills in the day, because I think this will make recovery faster and more stable, at least that's what I did when I reached 75%.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Careful with DHEA- it can actually do more harm than good if you adrenals aren't in place. I had very low cortisol coming off fin (I crashed from being high cortisol while on fin) and couldn't tolerate anything that lowered cortisol b/c my cortisol was already tanked. That was the only time I actually "crashed" was when I was using stimulants to counter the PFS fatigue (I didn't realize it was from PFS at the time) and eventually my adrenals/thyroid just gave out causing low cortisol which is why I attribute to preg helping me and mainly preg only. You can add in all the extra stuff but at least in my case I was such in bad shape that my cortisol and preg levels were so depleted.

That is why I suggest, pregnenolone as a base always. It will back fill whatever hormones are missing (even cortisol if it's too low). DHEA has strong antagonism to cortisol so it will lower cortisol even lower and increase estrogen in doses of 10mg+ a day. I can only get away with a few mg's of DHEA in combo with preg. Any more than that I feel much worse. DHEA isn't necessary, I actually think preg + 5a-DHP would be safer.

Even certain supplements like too much taurine or K2 can make me feel worse due to the lowering effect of estrogen/cortisol.

25mg of DHEA is crazy way too much. The studies showed that any more of 10mg of DHEA daily will increase E for sure.
    Last edited by TubZy; 12-30-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Are you sure magnesium stearate, vegetable stearate, and cellulose are all from corn? Source?

I've cut out all grains because even trace amounts have been shown to prolong autoimmune issues...So this is frustrating to hear.

Not every supplement has a pure powder form & it seems all capsules have those ingredients.
    Pure encapsulations is a pretty good brand for hypoallergenic pills but even those have cellulose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same stuff you bought 5a-DHP from is free of contamients- Haiduts stuff.

He offers preg and dhea etc both non dmso and dmso version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    The same stuff you bought 5a-DHP from is free of contamients- Haiduts stuff.

He offers preg and dhea etc both non dmso and dmso version.
    Sweet!!!

Alright, i'll buy it from him shortly then. Thanks man!

Any idea what would be a healthy dosage to use of this stuff since it'd be in liquid form?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet!!!

Alright, i'll buy it from him shortly then. Thanks man!

Any idea what would be a healthy dosage to use of this stuff since it'd be in liquid form?
    Dosage is much lower- it's pretty concetrated. The dosage in mg's is on the bottle. It's like the 5a-DHP it comes in a little bottle and is super concentrated per drop.