Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
Hope somebody can solve the fluid retention issue cause it is my main problem now..If I keep swelling feel like I am gonna bust..Not a lot of people get the physical side effects like this from pfs but it is the worst of it all imo..So far nothing has helped the physical aspect and if you didn't get the physical sides please spare me the lecture...
you really need to make your own thread dude

Quote Originally Posted by 1ReceptorLeft View Post
"Propecia Help Mouth piece?" Let me tell you who I am, I single handedly turned SolvePFS into a 600+ forum from a 4 person forum after getting banned from PropeciaHelp. I tried to get people to experiment and try different protocols, I helped one guy MCI-BOF to recovery completely, for the last 2 years I have been off the forums as I have been recovered. Yes I am on synthetic hormones which is why I am not on a PFS forum anymore, I am living a normal life. Which is why you guys are here trying to get better with stuff, you can't get past PFS without testosterone I personally believe. IhatePropecia is also recovered, you can read his recovery story, I never posted one.

For the last 2 years we have been working on just getting bigger on test and getting rid of water retention, I have had no more PFS sides. I did not have a full FS relapse, but had PFS sides I have not had in 3 years. I believe the reason I had sides and IHP had sides and you didn't is because you aren't recovered, and since you aren't on testosterone, you are still in a PFS state. In effect you have nothing to lose, we have everything to lose, IHP has been recovered for years and I have been recovered for a couple years now.

I will say that last time we both had PFS sides and when they wore off we had benefits. I am not being a fear monger, but I regret ever taking this stuff unless in a week or 2 I return to normal, even then I regret taking it. I had a girl over, come onto me and I couldn't do anything, had to turn her down. All because of this compound, so yea, call me a fear monger, but the people have a right to know. You can discredit me if you want, but people have a right to know of the risks is all. I am probably the biggest advocate of experimenting there is.

Not here to argue, but to post my experience
the rambling and out of control ego aside, I think I'll be waiting longer to try this now