Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
A long time but it depends on the dose. The doses are literally little tiny drops. The 5a-DHP is just suspended in MCT oil so zero fillers or anything else.

There is 240 drops per bottle (240mg total). Each drop is 1mg.

Dose can be anywhere from 5mg up to 30mg or even more. I got results from 5mg but more prominent as I increased the dose. 30mg was VERY noticeable, but I don't think you really need that much I thinking of just staying in the 12-15mg per day range. Haidut (the guy who created it) claims to go up to 100mg with very drastic effects but he said no need to go that high. Like he said if your 5AR is working fine you will need less to get effects since allopreg is most likely at normal levels so any small increase will be more noticeable compared to someone like a PFS person who has very low levels and needs a higher dosage to bring them back into the body's normal levels again.
I'm going to run it just because. I don't ever recommend anything to anyone unless I have personal experience with it....I'm actually on a cycle right now 400mg/ Super4 andro and 200mg/R andro along with one cap of Epic unleashed daily....Gonna grab this and see what happens...

Everyone should report their experiences back here....