I just got the 5a dhp today...Long story short..Finasteride as all but destroyed my physical well being..160lbs for 15 years..Avid runner who keeps food journal..Since quiting have gained over 40lbs of weird fluid like filled flab all around waist, love handle and thigh areas..Unbelievable difference..Used to run over 5miles in 45mins on my treadmill..Now can barley make it 2 miles..Energy gone, mental side effects are crippling, aniexty, depression, suicidal thoughts ect..Its a nightmare but don't have the more common sexual side effects, just physical and mental..So far the physical sides seem permenant and are only worsning with time..I continue to get larger, its like you swell..Breast and chest also larger like stomach area but not gynomastica..Just like fluid filled..Now I was told its estrogen, you need to get on an anti estrogen like Letrozole..Then I was told to try clomid and then was even told by others that they did this and got way worse! I am about to die already from this shit you cannot function properly physically anymore..Its like the effects of the hormone dht in the body are completely gone..My hair has also turned to shit and gotten very fine as I have dubbed it Old lady hair or Straw hair..Its like burnt up the texture has totally changed from before taking this shit..Then I was even told by others who have these similar symptoms that they in fact had Low estrogen instead of high! All I know is I am screwed up big league...I am gonna try to get bloods done by direct labs soon myself as I can't find an endo who will even see me for this they don't recognize the condition....