Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
UPDATE:

Looks like I'll have to take an extended break of at least 3 months to give time for my hands/wrists to heal.

I have moderate to severe carpal tunnel which may or a not be contributing to the pain and lack of strength in my hands and fingers. One potential cause is hormonal imbalance. Just my luck lol.

My hope is that I don't have too much nerve damage as this may be permanent.

I'll stick to leg workouts and cardio for the time being. What really sucks is I was looking forward to stopping the lines in my arms from progressing by building muscle, now I have another forced break. First my leg and now this.

WTH?!?!?!

I just hope this long break is enough and I won't need surgeries so I can come out on top of this with full strength and use of my hands/wrists.

Like I said I'll keep fighting this by focusing on legs, abs and cardio.
Never giving up!
You're not the only one Hulk! I'm going through some injuries as to where I haven't been able to do any pulling exercises for a month. It sucks, but like you mentioned above, just focus on other exercises until you're good to go.

Also, do that mobility work! It's time consuming but so worth it. I've learned that as I get older if no mobility and stretching is done I end up creating another injury for myself.

Hang in there!