User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I believe 50 days or so without sex with a female, and 84 was including sex with a female. It was over the summer.....probably brought me from some of my worst times to livable times.

I had sex twice last week without any change (negative change, that is) in the way I felt. Of course, like I've stated I believe I'm through the woods on that issue.
    Very interesting that it brought you out of your worst times. I think the not masturbating part is a very important part of cdnuts regime.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Very interesting that it brought you out of your worst times. I think the not masturbating part is a very important part of cdnuts regime.
    I guess I should clarify my statement....I meant to say that corresponded with me getting out of my worst times. I don't believe this was the main reason....Just a cog in the grand machine of everything else I was and am still doing.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Snell I can't believe that you weren't abstaining from masturbation this whole time? I thought you knew that part of it? That's one of the pages I haven't gotten around to finishing on my site yet, but it's part of the regimen, for sure, and for good reason.

Sex with a female is RECOMMENDED if you can get one that is easy going and nice and will work with you for awhile. Find one that cares about you. It will make a world of difference, as Swill had mentioned.

If you can do that, then you can do your breathing exercises, get a pumping session on, then have sex....it will pull you up notches my friend.

The momentum builds, again like Swill said.

The whole point of this is to BUILD your health. To grow it, move it forward, in incremental steps. Everything you can throw at it will pay dividends in it's own way positively effecting your outcome.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Snell I can't believe that you weren't abstaining from masturbation this whole time? I thought you knew that part of it? That's one of the pages I haven't gotten around to finishing on my site yet, but it's part of the regimen, for sure, and for good reason.

Sex with a female is RECOMMENDED if you can get one that is easy going and nice and will work with you for awhile. Find one that cares about you. It will make a world of difference, as Swill had mentioned.

If you can do that, then you can do your breathing exercises, get a pumping session on, then have sex....it will pull you up notches my friend.

The momentum builds, again like Swill said.

The whole point of this is to BUILD your health. To grow it, move it forward, in incremental steps. Everything you can throw at it will pay dividends in it's own way positively effecting your outcome.
    I know, I wish I had started it earlier.

When you were fasting and in the periods post, were you completely abstaining? Did this include no sex also?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know, I wish I had started it earlier.

When you were fasting and in the periods post, were you completely abstaining? Did this include no sex also?
    In the periods post? Not sure what you mean.

Again...sex with a female is always welcomed if you can maintain a positive attitude and not let yourself get down about any failures or short comings. She has to be a "nice girl." Or....as horrible as this is to say...a practice girl so to speak.

When I was fasting I had no desire for sex. When I was fasting I concentrated on clearing my mind and being present. This is a great time to work on meditation.

I didn't start having sex until the end of my recovery when I felt that I was ready....it was still shaky and touch and go, but once I started up, things cleared up very nicely for me. I waited six months after this to make my recovery post to be sure. Once my confidence went up, that was it....it was over. Done

This is more about balancing your mind as much as it is your body. That is where the key lies.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In the periods post? Not sure what you mean.

Again...sex with a female is always welcomed if you can maintain a positive attitude and not let yourself get down about any failures or short comings. She has to be a "nice girl." Or....as horrible as this is to say...a practice girl so to speak.

When I was fasting I had no desire for sex. When I was fasting I concentrated on clearing my mind and being present. This is a great time to work on meditation.

I didn't start having sex until the end of my recovery when I felt that I was ready....it was still shaky and touch and go, but once I started up, things cleared up very nicely for me. I waited six months after this to make my recovery post to be sure. Once my confidence went up, that was it....it was over. Done

This is more about balancing your mind as much as it is your body. That is where the key lies.
    Thanks for the information. That all makes sense. It is so simple really.

In terms of the period post, I meant the period after you have completed your fast, so the re-feeding period and then all the time after that. I'll take it based on your answer that you didn't masturbate at all and just had real sex at the end of your recovery.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information. That all makes sense. It is so simple really.

In terms of the period post, I meant the period after you have completed your fast, so the re-feeding period and then all the time after that. I'll take it based on your answer that you didn't masturbate at all and just had real sex at the end of your recovery.
    Yes....exactly.

Here is an article that just happened to be in my facebook feed today. Talk about coincidence.

The Scientific and Personal Benefits of Not Masturbating - VICE