User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support K866.

Unfortunately it's looking like this fasting retreat in Texas may not happen as he 1) doesn't believe in PFS since drug is still on the market. 2) made reference to me taking Ativan currently.

I told him I will be done with the Ativan shortly- far before my stay and how real this disease is. I don't know, it looks doubtful at this point that he will take me, but I am positive I will be taking place in a fast most likely at True North now.

For the record, clomid is making my life absolute hell and I just want to thank @swill for posting his experience with it and how bad it was for him at first.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post

Unfortunately it's looking like this fasting retreat in Texas may not happen as he 1) doesn't believe in PFS since drug is still on the market. 2) made reference to me taking Ativan currently.

I told him I will be done with the Ativan shortly- far before my stay and how real this disease is. I don't know, it looks doubtful at this point that he will take me, but I am positive I will be taking place in a fast most likely at True North now.

For the record, clomid is making my life absolute hell and I just want to thank @swill for posting his experience with it and how bad it was for him at first.
    It doesn't matter if he doesn't believe in it or not. What an asshole. The benzo detox I can understand.

Well true north certainly has had its fair share of PFS fasters so they will certainly be familiar with it. Although again it's not necessary for them to be familiar with it because you're just going there for a cleanse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It doesn't matter if he doesn't believe in it or not. What an asshole. The benzo detox I can understand.

Well true north certainly has had its fair share of PFS fasters so they will certainly be familiar with it. Although again it's not necessary for them to be familiar with it because you're just going there for a cleanse

And for the record, when I went to True North from my first fast I didn't tell them I was detoxing off of all of those powerful Pharmaceuticals at once otherwise they probably wouldn't have fasted me there either.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And for the record, when I went to True North from my first fast I didn't tell them I was detoxing off of all of those powerful Pharmaceuticals at once otherwise they probably wouldn't have fasted me there either.

I should've been smarter and not mentioned the Ativan. Idiot move there. I did send follow up saying its just for sleep here and there. Hoping he will take that and help me out. I included fact I will be doing massage and acupuncture which I really would like to do.

So True North really is True North- going to cost me some money and time getting in and out of there from Boston. Will I continue to fast until I get home? Or start refeeding at True North? It just seems like that 10+ hour commute is going to be difficult for me on the way back if I am in the midst of refeeding.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

I should've been smarter and not mentioned the Ativan. Idiot move there. I did send follow up saying its just for sleep here and there. Hoping he will take that and help me out. I included fact I will be doing massage and acupuncture which I really would like to do.

So True North really is True North- going to cost me some money and time getting in and out of there from Boston. Will I continue to fast until I get home? Or start refeeding at True North? It just seems like that 10+ hour commute is going to be difficult for me on the way back if I am in the midst of refeeding.
    ??

You can't leave the center until you're refed. You have to include that as part of your time there. Also, what do you mean about a 10 hour commute?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-10-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't realize that. I just found that out right before you wrote that on their site. I'll leave questions for them from here. You got enough people asking you for information.

I just got in touch with True North and they are sending me the information and forms. But if SWILL did it from the UK, I'm sure I shouldn't have issue from Boston.

Actually last thing, will I definitely need a referral provider from a doctor? Honestly don't know if either of my two doctors will be willing to do so for True North.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 03-10-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn't realize that. I just found that out right before you wrote that on their site. I'll leave questions for them from here. You got enough people asking you for information.

I just got in touch with True North and they are sending me the information and forms. But if SWILL did it from the UK, I'm sure I shouldn't have issue from Boston.
    I'm not sure what issues you're thinking about?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What clomid did to me was on par with how I felt at my worst with PFS bro. Dirty, dirty drug. They prescribe it to women to help with fertility and I mentioned I had taken it to a family doc... his response was "it does a good job of raising fertility sometimes, but the problem is the women taking it are so manic that they want to kill their partners rather than sleep with them!" That was my mileage with it.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually last thing, will I definitely need a referral provider from a doctor? Honestly don't know if either of my two doctors will be willing to do so for True North.

Yeah I did it from the UK... London into san fransico then theres a bus that gets you to the town where true north is, and you can get a taxi from there. If you ring them up they're great at advising with regard to logistics
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah....very easy to get to from San Fran Airport