User Tag List

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I would still go over and spend time with people and just not eat the pizza. I highly credit my ability to turn my mindstate around in the beginning to spending time with family and friends and just getting my mind off this bullshit for awhile.

Just my two cents.
    Totally agreed. Well this particular person can be very negative, and along with the pizza, will also be drinking beer. And being negative as well. But normally i would go over! haha.

Had a similar incident with my friends about 2 weeks ago. My buddy was pushing me to drink. I said no. I just sat there, socialized, ate food (cheeseburger and hot dog with no bread), grapes, and just avoided the beer. My friend was fucking with me hard too that day. He really wanted me to drink. we always drank together, and did stupid shit. But i think it made him uncomfortable or ackward, because i wasnt drinking. But he knows about my plan, and what i have to do!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Totally agreed. Well this particular person can be very negative, and along with the pizza, will also be drinking beer. And being negative as well. But normally i would go over! haha.

Had a similar incident with my friends about 2 weeks ago. My buddy was pushing me to drink. I said no. I just sat there, socialized, ate food (cheeseburger and hot dog with no bread), grapes, and just avoided the beer. My friend was fucking with me hard too that day. He really wanted me to drink. we always drank together, and did stupid shit. But i think it made him uncomfortable or ackward, because i wasnt drinking. But he knows about my plan, and what i have to do!
    People are threatened when others make choices that navigate away from the status quo. Also, I lost many "friends" throughout this process......I say that, but I really only lost dead weight. All of my close friends are still beside me to this day. Ironically enough, many have cut down on their drinking after I did.

Sometimes a group of people wants someone to take that first step.....There's always gonna be somebody threatened by that. These are usually the same people who have little to nothing positively going on in their individual​ lives or have their own demons they are trying to mask by acting like that. It's totally normal with any group of people my man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    People are threatened when others make choices that navigate away from the status quo. Also, I lost many "friends" throughout this process......I say that, but I really only lost dead weight. All of my close friends are still beside me to this day. Ironically enough, many have cut down on their drinking after I did.

Sometimes a group of people wants someone to take that first step.....There's always gonna be somebody threatened by that. These are usually the same people who have little to nothing positively going on in their individual​ lives or have their own demons they are trying to mask by acting like that. It's totally normal with any group of people my man.
    I totally agree. This guy is a close friend of mine, but other "friends"... are alot worse.

And those "normal" ppl dont have PFS, and ive known people that dont even get affected by hangovers like i have, and can just keep going, and going and going. I had this one supposed "friend" back in the day, who even said "you know me bro, the party never ends with me". Back in the day, they would never understand why i would "vanish" for a week after a hard night of drinking. Also, their DHT levels, adrenals, and 5AR levels have not been weakend either.

Alcohol is so bad for a person like me. Its even gotten me in trouble before. It was always ME with the egg on his face, and never those people! So i stick to my guns about not drinking, especially during this protocol. I will indulge again one day, but not today. When i do indulge again, i will do so responsibly.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-31-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck those assholes! Honestly...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting on the 7TH HERB. The "7TH HERB". Sounds like a movie title or some shit....

Video game reference- if you played the original sonic the hedgehog games back on the sega genesis in the early/mid 90s, its like sonic trying to get the 7th(final) chaos emerald so he could finally transform into super sonic. LOL!

These herbs and pro hormones are very important to me!

I got tired of waiting on the inconvenience of the butea superba from amazon, so i ordered two more from lost empire herbs on monday. Shilijit Resin, and Schisandra. There was some confusion, so i talked to a lady from LEH, (very nice woman btw), and got it all cleared up. They switched to a new shipping company, and it should be here no later than april 13th.

So i have 6 herbs sitting in my house, unopened, un-used.

But in the meantime, i am losing my mind. I am ON the protocol, but at the same time, it doesnt feel like im on the protocol. Im eating paleo, gym, HIIT, cold showers, magnesium daily, vitamin d3 20,000 IU daily, spinorella and chlorella daily. Also masturbating alot less. It's only been a month in the gym, and this time around, i have progressed faster than ever in the gym. I'm even running faster 100m dash times at age 30 than i did when i was in high school! (This fitness game always seemed to come natural to me. I guess propecia never fucked me up phyisquewise at least.) I'm already almost back to my natural genetic potential.

But my libido/penis feels like its always been, since having PFS. 35%ish. Like i mentioned earlier... i technically was doing a decent chunk of CDs protocol naturally, before i even realized i had PFS. Like going to the gym, and my diet before was mostly paleo then too.

But things are getting stale. And just waiting to fucking start the herbs, is really pissing me off. I'm losing my mind now. I could use some help.

Update- forgot to mention. I have not really had any brain fog or anxiety lately though. Havent really had that since i discovered this protocol. And I seemed to have cured my non-24 sleep disorder though!! For now at least... =) Although I am working a new job, i can still even get up super early on my days off, and not have any trouble getting out of bed! =)
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-07-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why haven't you started the herbs yet? If you do what's been recommended (pine pollen and shilajit daily, rotating at first 7 and gradually more and more approved herbs, etc.) you will definitely notice some kind of sexual benefit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Why haven't you started the herbs yet? If you do what's been recommended (pine pollen and shilajit daily, rotating at first 7 and gradually more and more approved herbs, etc.) you will definitely notice some kind of sexual benefit.
    I'm pretty sure i would notice sexual benefits. But the thing is i only have 6, not 7. I for some reason feel like at least 7 is the starting number... ie, once per week. i want all 21 though no doubt. and although i do have pine pollen already, its the tincture, not the powder. I believe it was the powder which was the one recommended for daily use. also shilijit resin can be used daily, but that wont be here for me until april 13th. i just hate waiting man.. i always got irritated with things like this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd personally go ahead and start (the 13th is less than 7 days away), but do what you want man. Yeah, patience is a huge part of this situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I'd personally go ahead and start (the 13th is less than 7 days away), but do what you want man. Yeah, patience is a huge part of this situation.
    Thank you! Good idea! You are right.. by the time i get to day 7, the 7th herb will be here! Why didnt i think of this? facepalm lololol! You're a lifesaver bro! I appreciate you brother!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come to find out, i have been inadvertently eating soy for the last few days. In the form of skippy peanut butter. I normally eat the peter pan brand, which has zero soy in it. I had been wondering why my libido has been slightly lower lately. I threw the skippy in the trash, and luckily didnt eat it tonight. but unfortunately, i had two teaspoons of vitamin shoppe brand omega3 fish oils, which contains soy in it. :/ I thought the vitamin shoppe brand fish oil messed up me up temporarily back in january when i had it then too. i definitely noticed something. No fucking wonder. Threw that in the trash too!

Started the herbal rotation today. Tried the pine pollen tincture. didnt seem to do much. Could be because of the damn soy i had. Im going to take it one more time before i goto bed. I'll probably try ant extract tomorrow.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-08-2017 at 06:50 PM.