User Tag List

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The nice part about this is that it's only going to benefit you either way. It would've been ideal to do it in the beginning, but it's not like you're going to go back to square one from juice feasting man. Don't feel bad, it's tough. Just stick to it and you'll get there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally understand dude. Same thing happened to me. I went 6 days, chickened out for similar reasons, then went like 4 more, chickened out again, then finally did a 5 day water fast with like 5 more days of juicing and now regret not going even longer.

I hated how it shrunk your dick and muscles, made you cold and crazy, etc. etc. I will say this though: after that month or so of cleansing, I got to a point where every time I laid down, I felt more high and clean and wonderful than any other time in my life. No drug I've done compares. AND almost immediately after eating, literally like hours later, your veins and brain and dick come back.

It's evidently something you just have to get used to and develop trust in. Try water fasting for 24 hours or something if you need practice. Going from zero experience to 2 weeks juicing requires a kind of blind faith it's probably not even healthy to have.

Don't sweat it about lying, I think it's kind of funny. I lied to CD and plan to see myself do worse.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I totally understand dude. Same thing happened to me. I went 6 days, chickened out for similar reasons, then went like 4 more, chickened out again, then finally did a 5 day water fast with like 5 more days of juicing and now regret not going even longer.

I hated how it shrunk your dick and muscles, made you cold and crazy, etc. etc. I will say this though: after that month or so of cleansing, I got to a point where every time I laid down, I felt more high and clean and wonderful than any other time in my life. No drug I've done compares. AND almost immediately after eating, literally like hours later, your veins and brain and dick come back.

It's evidently something you just have to get used to and develop trust in. Try water fasting for 24 hours or something if you need practice. Going from zero experience to 2 weeks juicing requires a kind of blind faith it's probably not even healthy to have.

Don't sweat it about lying, I think it's kind of funny. I lied to CD and plan to see myself do worse.
    When it comes to PFS conquering, the guys that have blind faith in what I tell them and act accordingly are always the ones that heal the fastest. Always.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the understanding from you guys. It means alot to me.. im feeling like its not the end of the world anymore. I'll be honest, i have always hated fasting, but i must and will complete it. I have to mentally prepare. This time, i now know what im dealing with.

CDSNUTS, I know deep down inside that 2 weeks would be better than 1 week. I just have to mentally prepare myself. I have a few days to do so, too. Ugh, i just hate the idea of how much weight im gonna lose. It is what it is.

You guys are the greatest people in the world. Thank you for understanding.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut for awhile now. I wont speak until its over. I'm pretty confident this time around, but if something happens where i break it early this time, i wont lie about it. But the plan is to finish.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck. It sucks ass, but it really does help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't doubt it for a second. Just saying full blind faith is hard to come by, and not having it right from the get-go is understandable.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I don't doubt it for a second. Just saying full blind faith is hard to come by, and not having it right from the get-go is understandable.
    That's why this forum is so helpful. It's a really great resource for the guys who are struggling mentally to take it all in and have the faith they need to have. It's extremely helpful to see other people along the way who are developing that Faith through their experiences on the program. For the guys that are teetering on the edge I believe seeing these posts will help them take the plunge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Interesting. I'd be curious what CD thought of the points made in this article in regards to protein and iron supplements.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Interesting. I'd be curious what CD thought of the points made in this article in regards to protein and iron supplements.
    Didn't read the article but I don't have to. As stated many times over, the fast/feast is by designed, made to tear you down, flush you out, knock you down a couple pegs, but more importantly, to CLEANSE. During this process you don't need extra protein as you're not building anything, and you don't need any extra iron. Especially if you're varying the greens you're getting on a daily basis. The bottom line is this. You're going to lose weight. Is some cases, alot of weight. You gotta get over it. It's such a small thing in the scope of everything. Once you start eating again, the weight comes back quick.