User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    So i gotta run back out and grab the nutmilk bag? I mean my drink did finally come out very thin and water-like.

Did i just cheat for the day basically? I didnt purposely mean to do it like this. I've never juice feasted/fasted before, or ever even used such a powerful blender. This is my first time ever doing this. So i gotta start all over tomorrow?

i see... so yeah the nutmilk bag is very necessary. just watched some youtube videos. thats how you get the juice basically. i was nowhere near juice, and it was still basically a smoothie like you said. The nutmilk bag is what gets rid of the pulp.
    You said you read "every word" on that site....lol. Caught you.....

No...you didn't cheat. But are you just having your first one now, at night? That's not even a whole day.

You will still detox by drinking smoothies, but that's a different type of cleanse. That's a....well...smoothie cleanse. There are people that have done months on green smoothies alone. Tons of ways to detox and get clean.

You want to use juice so you give your digestion a break. That's a step right before going all out and doing a water fast. You want to minimize digestion as much as possible.

I thought the page was pretty clear. If not, let me know, because then I have to make some changes. I want it to be as easy to understand as possible, especially to people that have never attempted it before.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-07-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"