User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I took a pause from cycling herbs for around 1 month and taking any supplement, (just something here and there without a real reason), just because my istinct told me to do so.
    In the mean time I had new blood tests and differently from my last one, where everything were so f**** Low....now: testosterone raised up, free testosterone raised, estrogens that were at zero raised as well... so herbs made a good/great job.
    I am now ready to start back herbs and cycling again, I want to see how they work now on me and than I think I could be read to run my R andro cycle.
    By the way I feel way better since I started the route but I still have really bad days, but also good days that before were non existent..so I think I am going to the right direction.

Well, to be honest I had few days randomly where I was seriously thinking "shit I am seriously recovering/I am recovered but then up and down again...anyway there were different days were it was pretty high %, that's a good sign.
    You need to decide right now who you are going to listen to. Are you going to listen to "friends" or people from other forums promising a quick cure (when it is yet to eventuate and I highly doubt it will be anything quick if it ever does eventuate? I have heard gbolduev out and asked him plenty of questions. His treatment plans keep changing and he gets dismissive and angry when you point out the inconsistencies in what he says.) Or are you going to listen to people who have put in the hard yards and have fully recovered? You need to make this decision now. If you aren't prepared to put in the hard work, there's no point asking for advice on this forum as this isn't the place for you. You are better off staying on hack stasis where everyone worships one person who promises a quick recovery yet has had about 3 to 4 months now and failed to deliver. That is 3 to 4 months you could have been on the herbs and making ground towards your recovery.

The people on hack stasis are lazy and scared of hard work.

What is it going to be for you?
    Last edited by Snell1234; 11-21-2017 at 07:43 PM.