User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, even back in the very early days of PFS when I was still drinking, it would be like five days before I noticed the negative effects. I'm always skeptical when someone claims to have a negative hormonal response within 24 hrs. I just don't think it works that way.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I mean, even back in the very early days of PFS when I was still drinking, it would be like five days before I noticed the negative effects. I'm always skeptical when someone claims to have a negative hormonal response within 24 hrs. I just don't think it works that way.
    You certainly can have a negative hormonal response within 24 hours of taking a substance and sometimes even sooner depending on what was ingested. I just don't think two teaspoons of pine pollen would manifest anything that quickly. If we were talking about a designer steroid, Maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I crashed from using an anti-androgen topically JUST ONCE. So I try not to totally be dismissive of people cause of this lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you kidding? I have hormonal responses that arrive within hours of taking herbal t-boosters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took some tongkat ali today from Lost empire herbs. This stuff seems mellower than the LJ100 sold by source naturals. Used two scoops from the small scooper they provide which should amount to about 100mg. One thing that seems to have gained some permanent ground is the muscle hardness and density. Don't look as atrophied or flabby as before. Tomorrow will be cistanche day. Hopefully recover libido and erection strength soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost Empire PinePollen Tincture just arrived today. Took about 60 droplets before a workout. Workout was good. Strength and energy good. No longer feel the exhaustion after just 20 minutes. Went for a whole hour or more with little exhaustion. Looks like a new baseline really is here to stay. Also, feeling that tightness and lactic acid burn that was felt pre PFS. These look like good signs! Had vegetable pancakes (just a few eggs and veggies) and a sweet potato after the work out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Took some tongkat ali today from Lost empire herbs. This stuff seems mellower than the LJ100 sold by source naturals. Used two scoops from the small scooper they provide which should amount to about 100mg. One thing that seems to have gained some permanent ground is the muscle hardness and density. Don't look as atrophied or flabby as before. Tomorrow will be cistanche day. Hopefully recover libido and erection strength soon.

nice biz! yours came with a scooper or is that extra? I didn't get one which is kinda annoying cuz it's hard to measure 100mg haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mine came with one. The LJ100 feels stronger than the Lost Empire, it also would lead to a headache afterwards if I took around two tablets (160mg). The pine pollen tincture doesn't seem to have made a dent. I think I'll finish it anyway in order to definitively know whether or not it helps. For each kind of herb that I have, I may buy from another brand in order to compare with Lost Empire. The LJ100 elicits a strong response for sure, and that at 80 mg. Perhaps my dosing needs some calibration using this scooper they provided with the packet. I used about two scoops. I think I'll up it to three to see what happens. But the workouts were killer. Really haven't had a workout like that since I was probably normal before PFS. There just wasn't the exhaustion and lack of feel for lactic acid burn. I could get more reps, more volume without the sudden exhaustion setting in.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the other herbs pack a bigger punch. The pine pollen and it's tincture have been underwhelming.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me the one's I feel the most are butea superba, tribulus, ashwagandha, pine pollen powder, rhodiola

if you can afford it try upping the dose. I can get ashwagandha very cheap here so I sometimes dose 25 grams of it in a day and it produces a drug like effect. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you feel when you try the butea superba?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    for me the one's I feel the most are butea superba, tribulus, ashwagandha, pine pollen powder, rhodiola

if you can afford it try upping the dose. I can get ashwagandha very cheap here so I sometimes dose 25 grams of it in a day and it produces a drug like effect. lol