User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Anastrozole Syndrome... yep. I'm thinking what you're thinking too.

Hi guys, Just want to say I sympathize greatly for all of you. I've read everyones story. It's truly amazing how strong some of you have been and it has given me a lot of hope during this really dark time in my life. The vibe over here is way better than PH.

A little about myself, I'm 24, on TRT for 3.5 years at 120mg a week. Didn't need it before, just didn't want to come off a cycle I did. Felt incredible these last 3.5 years with my T level in the normal, but high side of range. Raging libido, great strength, well being, full head of hair, lived a healthy life style always below 10% BF.

So... the title means exactly what you think it means. I have similar issues you guys are having, except with estrogen receptor instead of the androgen receptor. Which one is worse? I couldn't tell you. IF you think I'm being facetious or trolling, please look at these threads I've made and that I've commented in. Also, another user, lowE2sucks has the SAME issue as me. Did it the same way. Has the same side effects.

My username is nurselyfe
    I accidentally took too much Arimidex...did I screw myself!? - Page 2

Summary of what happened:

1. Used anastrozole for the majority of my time on TRT with no issues. Sometimes I made my E2 go too low, not an issue, I'd stop the anastrazole and my E2 would bounce back just fine.

2. In late May, I crashed my E2 to 0 for 2 weeks. Symptoms we're blunt mood, annoyed, anhedonia, water retention, crying, shit pump in gym. i kept taking arimidex during that period because i had water retention, indicating high E2.

6/10-6/13 E2 came back up because I stopped the arimidex, T started working great again, I felt 85% back to normal, lost a lot of water, gained strength again, looked full and vascular, happy and calm. but around 6/14 i got high e2 symptoms. but i bet you my E2 was still low. i was getting high e2 symptoms because my ERs were hypersensitive and upregulated (my theory), so even just a bit of E2 will give me high E2 symptoms, so i took more arimidex.

6/15-6/24 crashed to zero. stopped arimidex on 6/19, but i took 1.25mg that day. on 6/24 i returned to 75% normal. I felt amazing regardless. this lasted until 6/27 when i got high e2 symtoms again. took .25mg arimidex on 6/30... crashed AGAIN the next day.

7/3 went out and partied. during the day my E2 came back up. i felt 50% normal again. but i looked pretty good still.

7/7 - crashed e2 again with .25mg adex, returned to 40% normal after

crashed again 2 more times, leaving me at 25% normal.

8/27 - 1 dose of nolva made my symptoms permanently way worse

took 1 dose of clomid a month later - ruined my life even more

Bloods show that my everything is normal. High T (1200ish). E2 35. I've gotten tons of blood work. Everything. Everything looks fine. But as you know with PFS you do NOT feel this way with "normal" bloodwork. I feel a long way from how I used to feel wit all of this, like 5-10% normal.

Currently feeling depersonalization, anxiety, depression, never feel calm, racing thoughts, severe water retention, mild ED, low libido, severe hair loss, loss of muscle fullness, muscle wastage, low appetite, no pumps in gym, lost veins, no morning erections, no spontaneous erections, slow nail growth, dry skin, anhedonia, loss of drive.

I don't have gut issues, I don't have lack of hair growth, I can get my guy 85% hard with manual stimulation, my dick hasn't shrank, I can sleep just fine.

Now I want you to understand that I was never like this. I didn't know what depression or anxiety was. Never had ED, never had low libido, always had thick full hair, etc. Typical things PFS sufferers say, they were never like this. My E2 has returned to normal and haven't touched an AI in a long time. Yet, I still feel low estrogen symptoms. All my bloodwork looks normal. My endo wants to do more blood work so if you guys want ill post it here but its going to come back normal.

At some point, probably after this semester I want to start implementing CD's full protocol. I can't right now because I have clinical 3x a week and 4 didactic lectures. The only issue is that I cannot come off TRT. My testicles do not respond to HCG first off (going to talk to the Endo about this), and clomid and nolva make me feel permanently worse, probably because they act as synthetic estrogens. I've noticed any time my estrogen goes up I feel much worse and its permanent. So that's out of the question for now.

My issue is that I'm not really sure how to approach this since I cannot come off TRT and risk becoming worse. Do I still purchase the herbs? Obviously going to implement everything else.
    Last edited by Jaydoe; 10-19-2017 at 07:05 PM.