User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap in Androland (Super R Andro Round 1)

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Cd, are you in relationship?
    Otherwise Tinder is still there!))
    I am. Happily so.

But if I wasn't... Oh man...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Dude... It doesn't sound like you have a problem to me at all... LOL. I'm going to start calling you the pussy Slayer.

Where do you pull these chicks from? Online? I missed out on that whole Tinder and all of those other websites that are basically just hump websites... man the fun I would have had.

well like 3 days earlier I had like zero libido and my erections aren't strong. still have some lapses of memory. sleep gets disturbed here and there which never happened and still got the round face but my upswings i'm like 85% now on andro I down swing to like 70% sometimes tho too.

Libido/Erection quality = 33-66%
    Sleep = 75-95%
    Body eg) face/muscle/fat distribution = 90-95%
    Personality/Memory/Cognitive function = 90-95%

so average 75-85%. that's how i measure it lol low figures being downswings and higher figures upswings.

before my fast I would oscilalte 50-75% total so getting there.

i pull from daygame and online mostly.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    well like 3 days earlier I had like zero libido and my erections aren't strong. still have some lapses of memory. sleep gets disturbed here and there which never happened and still got the round face but my upswings i'm like 85% now on andro I down swing to like 70% sometimes tho too.

Libido/Erection quality = 33-66%
    Sleep = 75-95%
    Body eg) face/muscle/fat distribution = 90-95%
    Personality/Memory/Cognitive function = 90-95%

so average 75-85%. that's how i measure it lol low figures being downswings and higher figures upswings.

before my fast I would oscilalte 50-75% total so getting there.

i pull from daygame and online mostly.
    I'm assuming those are both f*** sites?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I am. Happily so.

But if I wasn't... Oh man...lol

Since 1 year ago, since I was fine...Uuuuuhhh, Tinder was my breakfast, lunch and dinner))) Lol
    But, having a relationship is something quite more important, no price for that...since at these times it is not that easy to find a good and the right person.
    It seems to be something weird, so you are in a better position.))

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no daygame is like when I'm out and about and see a sexy girl on the metro/shopping etc.. I'll attempt to a chatup and some are receptive lol.

'gaming' in the 'day'.

eg) when a guys successful in picking up a girl he's 'got game' lol. credit to the hip hop community

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since 1 year ago, since I was fine...Uuuuuhhh, Tinder was my breakfast, lunch and dinner))) Lol
    But, having a relationship is something quite more important, no price for that...since at these times it is not that easy to find a good and the right person.
    It seems to be something weird, so you are in a better position.))
    didn't think tinder was a thing in italy? when i was in greece people barely used besides tourists...
    thought southern europe was more about badoo. UK is heavy into tinder tho

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't think tinder was a thing in italy? when i was in greece people barely used besides tourists...
    thought southern europe was more about badoo. UK is heavy into tinder tho
    Tinder is Worldwide man...I used to bring russian girls here.. Fashion show!!Lol
    Last edited by biatch; 12-11-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no daygame is like when I'm out and about and see a sexy girl on the metro/shopping etc.. I'll attempt to a chatup and some are receptive lol.

'gaming' in the 'day'.

eg) when a guys successful in picking up a girl he's 'got game' lol. credit to the hip hop community
    Gotcha....you ever read any of Neil Strauses stuff? lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinder is Worldwide man...I used to bring russian girls here.. Fashion show!!Lol
    u would fly them over or u'd sweet talk them into it? that's serious game lol. russian/ukranians are definitely the hottest women in the world but also have the shittiest coldest personalities lol. colombian/brazilian are great mix of good personality/easiness and looks tho not as hot russian.

yeah I read neil strauss's book. I def don't go about things the way he does. I'm more of a 'look good, express yourself, and engage bare bones kinda approach. But i really liked that book when I was like 15 lol.

my looking good philosophy ended up costing me tho cuz I wanted to thicken up my hair with sketchy shit. I think I might not even have mpb it was just thinning from not eating enough perhaps. so that shit just went straight to my brain. cuz I'm barely shedding on andro.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

u would fly them over or u'd sweet talk them into it? that's serious game lol. russian/ukranians are definitely the hottest women in the world but also have the shittiest coldest personalities lol. colombian/brazilian are great mix of good personality/easiness and looks tho not as hot russian.

yeah I read neil strauss's book. I def don't go about things the way he does. I'm more of a 'look good, express yourself, and engage bare bones kinda approach. But i really liked that book when I was like 15 lol.

my looking good philosophy ended up costing me tho cuz I wanted to thicken up my hair with sketchy shit. I think I might not even have mpb it was just thinning from not eating enough perhaps. so that shit just went straight to my brain. cuz I'm barely shedding on andro.
    We all let vanity get the best of us.