Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
I think maybe all the negativity that was brought here by others might be having an effect on you....

Just know, if you stick to the protocol, you will eventually recover. It sounds as though you may be doubting that from your last few posts.
I think it's more the uncertainty because I crashed from a completely different chemical and the fact that I was having convulsions and insane headaches that felt like an aneurysm when I first sometimes makes me unsure if it's some sort of organ damage (if it's like a stroke full recovery is kinda bleak - though I did have a CT scan right after the convulsion episode so they would most likely have caught a stroke but after seeing that doctors aren't perfect not always sure). I'm going doing everything in my power though to make it so if recovery is possible I will do it AND I am seeing improvements so it does seem like run of the mill PFS.

I think also during down swings it's harder for me to stay positive because the down swings in themselves I'd imagine = lower neurosteroids so easier to be depressed.