Hello -

I am a long-time lurker, first time poster on this site also registered at Hackstasis as my account here was taking a while to be approved, then I realized I should look in my junk box and of course that is where it was at. Long-story short, I have followed CD's PFS protocol very strictly over the last year and made tremendous gains, so much so that I would've considered myself cured in late October, early November. It was at this time that I also received a round of corticosteroids from an eye doctor, because my eyes were quite bloodshot. From that point forward I seemed to regress quite precipitously. I started noticing that my body was putting on a ton of water weight, 10-15lbs and I became quite gassy. Also, it was like I lost control of my bowels, meaning that it feels like something is leaking from my butt. It isn't shit, but liquid like, feels like something is dripping and I notice it more in the afternoon and evening. I also have a knot of some sort on the lower right side of my stomach (my left, but it you were looking at me it would be right). What scares me the most is my poop is runny all the time and my body temperature is low, even for PFS. Over the summer I was measuring my body temperature in the mornings and I'd be in the high 96's but now, when I wake up I am in the low 95s (borderline hypothermia). I am not sure if it is thyroid related or what, but figured I'd post and see if anyone has had similar experience. I am starting back on the herbs and clean eating, completed a 5 day juice feast even though I didn't drop a ton of water weight this time. Also hitting the gym again, but my muscles are so fatigued it is hard at times. Side note, I jumped on the iodine that CD recommended and my body temperature jumped to 97 this morning. I have listed the herbs that I take below.

Every Day
Pine Pollen
Tongkat Ali
Shilajit
Schisandra
Goji
Probiotic (pill)
10000 Vitamin C (gel cap)
Magnesium Calcium (pill)
Ashawaganda (pill)
Niacinamide (pill)
Cod Oil (gel cap)
Selenium (pill)

7 day rotation
cordyceps
eleuthero
he shou wu
maca
maral
mucuna

Another symptom that I seem to have is hemorrhoids. Has anyone else noticed this?

Finally, gbolduev mentioned something about steroids and alkalosis, so I am going to look more into that. Also, got sick for the first time in a long time a couple of weeks ago, hope that means I am getting close.