Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
I've gone up to 20 minutes in ~35-degree water 1-2 times per day. I'm scared to push any closer to freezing myself

You cold adapt incredibly fast doing this. Its not uncomfortable anymore actually being in the tub. Even after 20 minutes I only get out because that's where I cut myself off lol
Interesting, I completely agree with semen abstinence. I was getting great results but I notice everytime I would have a wet dream I would get a mini crash. I even try to avoid the wet dreams (I don't eat peanuts, I don't eat too much spicy food, chocolate).

One thing I notice if I workout I may get wet dreams or my cortisol increase to a level that I get a mini mini crash, so I will try Yoga exercises, and the hom noise inside of your head must be cool to sleep.

I also notice that right after taking the herb I start jogging or running I get better results. And if I run a couple days of week the results are even better, I think its related to the nervous system and sweating (maybe it decrease the estrogen and make the herb works better I don't know)

Can you send any link about cold and prolactin? I remember when I was better I could have sex without crashing but now even wet dreams makes me worse, so I need to be very cautious and get better faster to cross this stage of very sensitive body.

Just for your information there are two guys that recovered doing something similar, beekay and elb, they were doing yoga and/or very light workouts to avoid cortisol increase. (They are on the progesterone thread in propeciahelp). Your post inspired me to do some walks everyday.