User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Interesting, I completely agree with semen abstinence. I was getting great results but I notice everytime I would have a wet dream I would get a mini crash. I even try to avoid the wet dreams (I don't eat peanuts, I don't eat too much spicy food, chocolate).

One thing I notice if I workout I may get wet dreams or my cortisol increase to a level that I get a mini mini crash, so I will try Yoga exercises, and the hom noise inside of your head must be cool to sleep.

I also notice that right after taking the herb I start jogging or running I get better results. And if I run a couple days of week the results are even better, I think its related to the nervous system and sweating (maybe it decrease the estrogen and make the herb works better I don't know)

Can you send any link about cold and prolactin? I remember when I was better I could have sex without crashing but now even wet dreams makes me worse, so I need to be very cautious and get better faster to cross this stage of very sensitive body.

Just for your information there are two guys that recovered doing something similar, beekay and elb, they were doing yoga and/or very light workouts to avoid cortisol increase. (They are on the progesterone thread in propeciahelp). Your post inspired me to do some walks everyday.
    Human physiological responses to immersion into water of different temperatures. - PubMed - NCBI

"...Plasma noradrenaline and dopamine concentrations were increased by 530% and by 250% respectively"

Surprising Health Benefits of Extreme Hot and Cold Temperatures

"You can increase norepinephrine two-fold just by getting into 40-degree water for 20 seconds, or 57-degree water for a few minutes.

While best known as a neurotransmitter, norepinephrine also acts as a hormone. One of its functions is causing vasoconstriction, which helps your body conserve heat. Norepinephrine also acts as a signaling molecule to make more mitochondria in your fat tissue (your main energy reserves)"
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 06-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Human physiological responses to immersion into water of different temperatures. - PubMed - NCBI

"...Plasma noradrenaline and dopamine concentrations were increased by 530% and by 250% respectively"

Surprising Health Benefits of Extreme Hot and Cold Temperatures

"You can increase norepinephrine two-fold just by getting into 40-degree water for 20 seconds, or 57-degree water for a few minutes.

While best known as a neurotransmitter, norepinephrine also acts as a hormone. One of its functions is causing vasoconstriction, which helps your body conserve heat. Norepinephrine also acts as a signaling molecule to make more mitochondria in your fat tissue (your main energy reserves)"
    Great post!

It's funny, because now that's it's warming up, my showers aren't as cold as they used to be. I need COLDER. The colder the water, the better the benefits.

I got to get on this ice bath deal.......
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-08-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Great post!

It's funny, because now that's it's warming up, my showers aren't as cold as they used to be. I need COLDER. The colder the water, the better the benefits.

I got to get on this ice bath deal.......
    Some ppl use epsom salts and get their water below freezing lol

Do it this weekend my man. Plug it in overnight and you'll have it down around 40 by the next day.

Also the tap water was making me feel weird after bathing so I filled mine with reverse osmosis lol

That thing is probably the best $75 I've ever spent.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Some ppl use epsom salts and get their water below freezing lol

Do it this weekend my man. Plug it in overnight and you'll have it down around 40 by the next day.

Also the tap water was making me feel weird after bathing so I filled mine with reverse osmosis lol

That thing is probably the best $75 I've ever spent.
    I love the commitment. That's how you know how powerful it is.

When you're super connected to life, supreme confidence is a side effect. Everyone that meets Wim say's he radiates positive energy....supposedly has an aura about him.

I can see how this would happen. He's been doing it for decades.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"