Just doing a checkup.

My libido seems to be still up alongside my boners, I even masturbated today in the morning. I'm somewhat worried of all my mental side effects getting worse and spiraling into a crash. I ask myself sometimes If I'm overreacting or if I'm really suffering from PFS, hopefully not the latter. I know you guys have told me to chill out a little bit, that probably all is going to be fine but my latest bloodwork was not really flattering in that regard and as i'm telling you, my mental sides are not really good at the moment.
My headeaches are still on the run, which is a pain in the ass and the thought of them being related to a GABA imbalance or a Neurosteroidal fuck up scares me to no end.
Also, I really don't know how I'm going to make it out of this if my country doesn't have the supplements i'm looking for and retains the supplements I order from overseas on customs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
meditate a lot and don't stress about it. I think most people being aware of pfs is what delved them into the crash. It often takes about 2 months to fully rid yourself of symptoms and sometimes it comes and goes. Don't freak yourself out over it. just do the majority of what you can on total male optimization and nurture yourself. I think that if most guys destressed and didn't fear crashing they might not have. The week before I crashed I was freaking out over crashing. I feel like if I really chilled the fuck out I might've been okay.
I'm really trying Jack, but things are just so fucking grimm right now.
In the best case scenario, I get out of this scratchless and in the worse case scenario i get stuck with pfs in a country where trying to get supplementation is almost impossible.