Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
That's good your diet has been clean, you should bounce back in no time.

It might not be the actual herbs you're allergic too, but sometimes the Inactive ingredients in the pills as well as the capsules in of themselves. Some companies use capsules which have shit like sulphites, rice powder(gluten) and other needless shit.

I'm sure if you bought high quality pure organic herbs,you wouldn't have a reaction. Understandably if you're hestitant to use tribulus again, just swap it for another herb on the list but it's definitely recommended to cycle the herbs for a good time as they have a holistic balancing effect on the numerous hormonal and endocrine systems in the body.

I already feel roided up and only been cycling on them for two months now. After the third month, now I've finally got 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, I will go on the Andro

Anyway get on those herbs once you feel more stable and look out for any allergens in the capsules if you're ordering outside of Lost Empire Herbs.

Or just take the powder out of the capsules, which I what I do, as don't want to be swelling plastic gel caps
Thanks for the advice. I am not clear on what you mean by once you have 2 weeks worth of different herbs to cycle, you will start Andro? Do you mean that once you only have 2 weeks worth left of herbs?

I am going to start orderring the herbs with what I can afford financially. All 21 would cost a pretty penny, but I will hoepfully be there by the end of this year.