Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igetbuckets View Post
    Just looked it up...
    6 caps Andromass= 500mg of 4DHEA
    6 caps AlphaBulk = 120mg of 4DHEA.

Am i really going to be taking 24 caps a day to get the same results??? I'm hoping one of you mad scientists can tell me about some compound in AlphaBulk that negates the huge difference! lol
    It's well known that the FRL products are lower dosed, you just have to take a bunch more of the caps. Sorry bro!

FRL, I believe, just thinks more people will buy a 50 dollar bottle instead of a 200 dollar bottle. Whereas Eric/PP believed that a product should be "whole", ie, one bottle of Andromass is all you needed for a cycle.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igetbuckets View Post
    Just looked it up...
    6 caps Andromass= 500mg of 4DHEA
    6 caps AlphaBulk = 120mg of 4DHEA.

Am i really going to be taking 24 caps a day to get the same results??? I'm hoping one of you mad scientists can tell me about some compound in AlphaBulk that negates the huge difference! lol
    drink a bunch of grapefruit juice with it. that's about all u could do aside from upping the dose.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    drink a bunch of grapefruit juice with it. that's about all u could do aside from upping the dose.
    They do have a complex similar to what Primordial used. So the grapefruit juice won't necessarily do much. They just sell less product per bottle.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would run a low-to-moderate dose of 1-DHEA because the lethargy is fairly severe and it's a motivation killer. Run a moderate-to-high dose of the 4-DHEA and run 5-Alpha Test at 5 per day as opposed to three.

The hardening effects of the 1-DHEA and DHT from the 5-Alpha together, the anabolic potency of the 1-DHEA and the 4-DHEA together and the synergistic mitigation of lethargy and loss of libido from the 4-DHEA and 5-Alpha test will be great together.

I do two 5-alpha Test tabs 2x per day and one before bed.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you were to add dermacrine as well...^^

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't see a Androhard (stanodrol) type product by Forerunner or AMS, maybe I overlooked it, but if there isn't one, it'll be back to Stanodrol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I couldn't see a Androhard (stanodrol) type product by Forerunner or AMS, maybe I overlooked it, but if there isn't one, it'll be back to Stanodrol
    5 alpha test from forerunner. it's epiandrosterone A isomer.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like at the end of the day, the Andro series really was the best bang for your buck...damn shame they got seized. I appreciate all the input guys!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can stand it the 1-DHEA is a monster in both mass and strength. The sides suck, but if you can mitigate it enough with 4-DHEA or epiandro then try and shoot for the highest dose you can stand.

FRL is a good company with quality ingredients; however, they will claim their delivery system is far superior (I disagree so does Eric and many others). I suggest you start out above the recommended dose though to keep price down you may want to try less than the conversions/comparisons I saw above.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    If you can stand it the 1-DHEA is a monster in both mass and strength.
    This is true, and also why Primordial's original 1-T topical was THE SHIT! All the benefits with virtually none of the negative side effects. The 5-DHEA and pregenolone wiped out any libido loss and lethargy.

As we relate back to the AndroSeries, though, PP completely abandoned 1-DHEA because they couldn't mitigate the lethargy and loss of libido sides in AndroMass v1 with the dose of 4-DHEA. I've read others who have run Alpha Mass (1-DHEA) and Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA) complain that the 4-DHEA wasn't enough to mitigate the sides of the 1 isomer.

That's why personally I'd recommend a low to moderate dose of 1, a high dose of 4 and a high dose of Epi. If you aren't getting killed with sides, increase the dosage of the 1-DHEA incrementally.

Like you said, Ryan, the sides do suck. The lethargy is almost influenza-like at times.