Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Adding in glycine was a big hit for me during recovery, so I know how you feel there. As far as your office lights go, I would recommend either some Gunnars or TrueDark blue blockers. I still use them to this day and it helps with strain headaches and keeps you from having the circadian rhythm f'd up from all day under bright lights and staring at screens.

Looks like you're really close my man, I'm happy to see you getting close to crossing the line!
Thanks bro, I’ll look into those. I’ve come a long way in that department, I couldn’t even look at screens when this all began.

Slowly inching my way there. I wish I was closer but I’ve self sabotaged quite a bit during my journey, taking it much more seriously now, and seeing the benefits as such. But I’m definitely at a point where I think I’ve at least turned the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
What glycine dose are you taking turnover? Took 1.5g for the longest time without much effect. Decided recently to try move up to 3g an noticing a light calming effect. Wonder if I should move up even more.
About 3 g, I’m going to up it to about 5 g starting today and see how I feel. I felt better with 3 grams than I did with 1.5 grams.