Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
i have to be honest, i'm pretty scared right now. i'm on the third day of water fasting and what's killing me is the amount of brain fog that i have. it's making me question everything, and a mere two months ago i thought i'd never have to deal with it at this level again.

thinking about my family, thinking about my friends, thinking about where i want to be and how far off that feels. i'm just a scared kid right now man. i've tried breathing exercises and meditation but that's only done so much. i'm not gonna do anything stupid but i'm struggling. i need hope. what can i do? any recommended reading or videos i can watch to calm this storm? i'm really sorry to bring negative talk onto this forum, it just means a lot to be able to voice this to other people who have been through this. i sincerely want to get better and see some of those brighter days.
Stay strong, it does and will get better. Your body is going through a healing crisis, releasing bringing up a lot of toxicity which ends up exuberating symptoms.

You're not going to feel good fasting while sick, it's very tough but necessary at this stage. Rest, sleep as much as you can if possible

If you need to end the fast, end it or go on to juicing which is a lot easier on the system

After you finishing fasting and start eating again, thats when you will feel the difference of improvement. What you're experiencing right now is routine.