Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Hey brother, I’m a fellow brain fog sufferer too. Also a student. I know how hard it can be with fog and anxiety. If it helps, go check out my thread and find the post I made about ending my fast and hitting an upswing. It’s all part of the course man, things are improving drastically later on down the line so just keep at it and remember you’ll be fine.
thanks a ton champ. you don't have to send these kind words my way but you do so anyways. that means a lot. i get the long game aspect of the protocol, and i recognize that this shit aint always gonna be peaches and cream. i just hate the feeling of seeing people who you know and care about and just not being all the way there to talk them. also the sensation of your normal passions and personality being dulled and not knowing that base feeling that you always had before pfs. right now i'm still in a place where i feel quite anxious talking to someone who isn't in my closest circle, and when i work on things that i know are supposed to be building towards long term goals, the satisfaction and motivation is lagging. but you have to hold onto the good flashes. i made such a meaningful recovery before this recent setback, and thats a big reason why its so tough right now. i made so many steps forward and i got pushed back to this painful state that i thought would stay in the past forever. but, its instrumental to lean on the fact that i did indeed get better, and not that it got worse again.

i'm trying my damn hardest, and i know that this state is temporary, but it takes a lot. its just scary at times, a man can get filled with doubt. but, i will say that at the end of the day hope and despair both weigh the same amount and its up to us to tip the right scale.