Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Well heck

I’ve never mentioned anything personal about me in this form but if it means helping someone else then fuck it

Dude.. imagine being born and raised in Iraq (in the worst place in Iraq), a third world country where you can literally die any fucking moment for many many reasons and on top of that you have no father and living a hard life already then you get hit pretty fucking hard by PFS for no fucking reason and having one of the worst symptoms with no hope in any help from any medical system and no one around you to even understand or have a glimpse of idea about what you could possibly going through, and even when you are willing to do what it takes you actually can’t because you live in a fucking dumpster.

basically suicide was the perfect option on the table

Yah thats my situation, and i wholeheartedly believe that not many people with PFS had it worse than me

Yet even at my worst times when my mind was pushing suicidal thoughts down my throat i never gave it a chance, in fact all the time of my suffering I KNEW this could be fixed even if it doesn’t mean right now, life is worth much more than a fucking pill

Even without doing the protocol i was able get so much improvement by doing something as simple as eliminating gluten, there is a-lot you can do and believe me when i say many people wish they had the chance you do so don’t fucking waste it man.
That’s inspiring, man. Do you still live there?