Thread: Hackstasis

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

Thanks!
    Things that helped the most:

- Proviron cycle (6 weeks)
    - AndroHard cycles
    - HCG cycle (3 weeks)
    - TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
    - Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
    - Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
    - Weightlifting most days of the week
    - Low carb with carb loading days
    - Go to sleep early
    - No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
    - Cold showers daily, this was good for mentality
    - Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
    - A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

Things that helped but were smaller contributors

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
    - Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Good luck man. You can do it.

I will login here once in a while.
    Last edited by RebelWithACause; 08-23-2021 at 09:14 AM.