Hi Jin,

I think we interacted briefly on PH in January regarding my tinnitus. Glad to have you here. Sometimes it's quiet but we're all there somewhere.

Regarding your 1st question, it's a juice feast OR a water fast, 7 days minimum for both. The juice feast will allow you to function because your still flooding your system with nutrients, whereas the water fast is more intense. I'm not sure which one is specifically better, I'll let others chime in, but I can tell you both are adequate to start the protocol. You hop on the herbs after, but you'd be better to do it after refeeding gradually from your fast.

For your 2nd question, I asked the same one when I introduced myself in February, and those are the ones I bought from the answers and from what I read on the board: He Shou Wu, Cistanche, Rodholia, Mucuna, Tongkat Ali, Black Ants, Royal Jelly. Eventually my next purchases were Shilajit and Horny Goat Weed.

It's a lot of information but it's motivating. I recally how excited I was to start at the beginning. If you have any questions don't hesitate