Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
Very encouraging to see you’re doing well. We’re on a similar time frame and though my progress has not been as dramatic, I can second a lot of what you’ve said. Keep it up!
Trying to provide some support here, because Thetford is in the same boat I was in about 4 months ago. Once the mental stuff cleared up, it was all mainly sexual issues...and they were bad. If I had one day a month that I functioned sexually at like 80% normal, I was so thankful back then, and now that, and better, is occuring multiple days a week, or sometimes for part of the day...the specific symptoms are still flaky, and not consistent, but the underlying progress is definitely consistent, undeniable, and dramatic. Im figuring I probably still have 6 months-year before I feel totally healed, but the point is that getting on this regimen has allowed me to enjoy life again, and get in the best shape I've ever been in, and if I can do it, Thetford, you can too...anyone can really. I regret not stumbling onto TMO prior to getting PFS actually...